Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CASSY YOU DOOR MAT NO ONE WANTS A SHOUT OUT BY SOME WHO MIGHT GET 6 LIKES ON HER OWN PAGE 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I missing something, isn’t she suppose to follow the lip line! Wow shocking, how pissed would you be if someone did that! Shoddy job AGAIN 😂😂😂
Jesus bleeping Christ 🤣
Why do they go to her 🙈 dirty filthy house roaming with dogs who she keeps in cages !! Surely they turn up and think oh duck

Reactions: 2
Jesus bleeping Christ 🤣
Why do they go to her 🙈 dirty filthy house roaming with dogs who she keeps in cages !! Surely they turn up and think oh duck
I don’t think her house is that dirty tbh, I quite like her decor but the dogs in cages is wrong!!!!! Mannn if I went to get anything done by her I’ll literally say something 🤣🤣🤣😂😂 I might make a fake booking and turn up there being rude or something

Reactions: 2
I don’t think her house is that dirty tbh, I quite like her decor but the dogs in cages is wrong!!!!! Mannn if I went to get anything done by her I’ll literally say something 🤣🤣🤣😂😂 I might make a fake booking and turn up there being rude or something
Please do it, and record covertly, I can imagine how she will react if someone got there, complained about the stench of the dogs and cancelled!

Need a new thread title guys

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s going on not been a selfie for ages! Think something has gone on 🤷‍♀️

What’s going on not been a selfie for ages! Think something has gone on 🤷‍♀️
She probably going to unveil some bruises and split lips ( Katie price style). This is always the calm before the storm… man gets bored of Cassy, cassy goes on a mad one, cassy calls DV, cries suicide attempts to get followers back on board!
this girl has serious mental health issues, she needs to ditch the social media and go on a long term detox to save her self and her poor kids from this toxic cycle. No amount of money or instafame is worth the show she keeps making of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some one knock on her door and tell her to at least let us no what’s going down

• Haha
D
So is that it, has George gone for good? Anyone think she’ll ever get back with Bill?
Doubt Bill will have her back after all the men she been with, Bill would be a laughing stock In the travelling community if he got back with that.

she made a right dogs dinner of her life getting rid of Bill thinking she was something special. She wanted to bleep it about as soon as she lost the weight.

D

Doubt Bill will have her back after all the men she been with, Bill would be a laughing stock In the travelling community if he got back with that.

she made a right dogs dinner of her life getting rid of Bill thinking she was something special. She wanted to bleep it about as soon as she lost the weight.
Yes, you’re right, even if Bill wanted to he’d never live it down. She really doesn’t know what she lost does she, has no conception of how she’s ruined it for the girls having a stable life with Mum and Dad living happily together.
Weight loss gave her the super confidence but what did she do with it.. she just seems to go with any man who pays her attention. That one TL was cute looking maybe but she can’t have thought it was worth losing her marriage for, he already had children himself.
The girl doesn’t think ahead

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Cassy Clarke #28 screwed up her life shoulda stayed with Bill and been a good wife

I remember the first time I saw her, someone shared that video she did promoting JP when she was looking really tiny, saying women had called her Miss Piggy when she got married. I had a look through her posts, she lived on a site but sounded like she had taken control of her life, got slim and was on her way up in the world through doing well from JP sales. She seemed busy getting fit, giving advice and recipes and encouragement to help other women. Seemed a lil sassy but considering her new found confidence in becoming slim, it did not seem too much at that time.
She had two cute little babies always dressed nicely and a husband who you could see adored her and seemed to be promoting a healthy lifestyle.
I don’t know what happened but she moved into a rented house and started acting like a teenager, different men, different dogs… It’s all gone downhill from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cassy Clarke #28 screwed up her life shoulda stayed with Bill and been a good wife

I remember the first time I saw her, someone shared that video she did promoting JP when she was looking really tiny, saying women had called her Miss Piggy when she got married. I had a look through her posts, she lived on a site but sounded like she had taken control of her life, got slim and was on her way up in the world through doing well from JP sales. She seemed busy getting fit, giving advice and recipes and encouragement to help other women. Seemed a lil sassy but considering her new found confidence in becoming slim, it did not seem too much at that time.
She had two cute little babies always dressed nicely and a husband who you could see adored her and seemed to be promoting a healthy lifestyle.
I don’t know what happened but she moved into a rented house and started acting like a teenager, different men, different dogs… It’s all gone downhill from there.
Couldn't have put it better myself!!

• Heart
Has she gone from Facebook?
Yeah, I have her on Facebook and on my friends list her profile is just blank with a grey facebook profile pic

This is just my opinion I don't know if people feel the same...but I get the vibe she favorites Bunny ngl, I feel like because Bug looks a lot like her Dad and is a Daddys' girl she doesn't have much time for her as she does Bunny, like always putting more attention on Bunny ... like surely both of them should get as much attention

I
Yeah, I have her on Facebook and on my friends list her profile is just blank with a grey facebook profile pic

This is just my opinion I don't know if people feel the same...but I get the vibe she favorites Bunny ngl, I feel like because Bug looks a lot like her Dad and is a Daddys' girl she doesn't have much time for her as she does Bunny, like always putting more attention on Bunny ... like surely both of them should get as much attention
I don't doubt that she loves her children, but she's a very selfish person, and her children get in the way of the life she wants, if she wanted to be young free and single, she shouldn't have gotten married and had 2 kids, bill was good enough when no other man wanted her, but when she started getting attention from other men, bill was fucked off!!
She's an attention seeker And a liar!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.