Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop laughing she's a bleeping Muppet, imagine letting a bloke mug you off like that, then taking him back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Taking the girls picture all she was bothered about was bunny acting little bug was there waiting for her mum to say some thing to her.. she is such a insta parent on my life so fake.. I can feel brockett arriving soon that’s why mum of the years trying to be mum of the year

Reactions: 1
I see Faye who had a son for one of sour pussess brothers has just got married....& her shop is doing well too cunty must be so bleeping gutted, seeing those she once looked down on living the life she yearns for!! They literally have made the fake life slappa Anne once portrayed their reality... oh dear oh dear, how the tables have fully turned🥴
Yes she tried her best to make th

How can she have a pic of a man as her profile pic, who lives with his children and fiancé and doesn’t even let her on his socials 🤣🤣🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she tried her best to make th
She tried her best make that girls life hell but it never worked look at her now all the best to her she is one off nicest women u u could wish for and cassy use always be jealous off her

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion
Cassyanne Clarke #28 Gypsy Pussy still a nobody in his life, back at home with his kids & his wife

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s awful. Maui four she’s taking a pic so the girls look daft posing. Taking them out so late shopping and saying bunny is complaining about food. What’s the bet she was complaining how her mother doesn’t just let them be kids

Following blue eyes now a meltdown pending! Look at me following my brother that u don’t like! Childish prick! He will be deleted again as soon as 💙 needs a drug run doing!

Reactions: 4
She’s back again she had them girls out in T-shirt’s shorts and sliders shopping she’s such a show

I wouldn’t let her any where near my face no way that girls face looks red bad lol cassy and her drama and dramatic ways happy birthday dad yea right .. she craves attention bad

Professional beggar again.
I don’t know why she does these posts barely anyone replies, and you can see who does from the follow ups. Why is she trying to promo personal accounts?? No one wants this mess promoing them. Desperately but still won’t spell check what a loser 🤣🤣🤣

8713B3C9-D72E-4A8A-8FB5-28950956FC29.png

Professional beggar again.
I don’t know why she does these posts barely anyone replies, and you can see who does from the follow ups. Why is she trying to promo personal accounts?? No one wants this mess promoing them. Desperately but still won’t spell check what a loser 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 811938
I'm mortified for her, it's actually begging!!

When she going get it in her big head no one wants her to shout out to promote them shes bog standerd no one even too her friends wants to no it how bad off a repation its got for itself so why would business wants her to promote them and who would she be promoting them too her brought followers from what she brought early on in jps and the rest what was left is men from abroad who will add any women to scam them thats why she made her friends list private on Facebook bec u could see the dirty men on there

When she going get it in her big head no one wants her to shout out to promote them shes bog standerd no one even too her friends wants to no it how bad off a repation its got for itself so why would business wants her to promote them and who would she be promoting them too her brought followers from what she brought early on in jps and the rest what was left is men from abroad who will add any women to scam them thats why she made her friends list private on Facebook bec u could see the dirty men on there
Also I know of a few people who messaged people that paid for shout outs off her and told them that her shouting them out would lose them business, not the other way round 🤦‍♀️ she's a show up!!

She is definitely a has been, she’s got no mates not even the pretend JP one anymore, she’s a blagger through and through her aesthetics work is tit, she flogs cheap clothes, she’s more or less said JP was a lie, he’s kids aren’t with her soooooo what’s the pull? Nowt I tell ya she’s done like an overcooked pig on a barbie 🤣 imagine thinking she’s still big tho from having a fella who isn’t her fella who sometimes feat in her pics and sometimes has a full family 🤣🤣🤣 wow she’s a 🤡

Loool I did mention before of how a local girl who was under Cassy went private after Cassy left JP be suprise she back public again flogging the crap what is wrong with them getting a job honestly

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.