Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. It’s abit late to be training a dog, should of started that earlier. Fail
2. No one is interested in cheap promo
3. Ohh offering free filler, did you have people queuing by your gate.
4. you look inundated with work 😂😂😂
5. Back sniffing round chicken wanker, need the some money!
6. all those animals to feed, prob fed better then your kids.
7. See gb is at a nice restaurant in petts wood, weren’t your turn. Things dried up with you and gb
8. Another trscksuit, another school run. I might wear a tracksuit today 😂😂😂😂 sado, zero going for her! Sad,lonely, desperate individual

Reactions: 9
GB was in Petts Wood - bloody hell - that's down the road from me. I'm off to bolt the door 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
By the weekend he’ll be back let’s be honest as long as she’s open for business he’ll always come bk.

Reactions: 5
7ED77BEF-0CBF-47E3-9E5B-D70F5F5EEDC1.png

A nice girl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she don’t have a nice bone in her body, not even nice to her kids, no moral compass and no girl code.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s not even that old though. My mum is in her seventies and her neck and chest don’t look anything like that. She looks like she’s roasted herself under a hot grill - really sun damaged and leathery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not even that old though. My mum is in her seventies and her neck and chest don’t look anything like that. She looks like she’s roasted herself under a hot grill - really sun damaged and leathery.
That’s what sunbeds do for you. 😩😩

Reactions: 1
I need to know…Angel I know is German so speaks with an accent, but how comes the younger boys also talk with this accent but not the older kids?

bleeping hell Angel posted yet another picture of her dinner on FB. She ate a whole bloody fish, eyes, fins and all 🤮😩

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow imagine exploiting your young child for likes: no way to teach them anything horrible person she is

F9A99B16-2FFA-4558-A4D1-B6DC3E62AE71.png

Bunny’s not gonna want anything to do with her later on and it will be Delilah that’s hanging off her mother hoping for some recognition Nd affection

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Braison……as in braising steak. I think she means brazen.
Poor Bunny is only replicating what she sees her mother doing on a daily basis, no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously, her thinking that she's funny is so childish, it's time to grow up cassy, surely your tit show of a life is making you realise that! She uses the kids almost like she needs them to look after her when G fucks her off, but then when she is the most desperate person on the planet and let's him come back to use her, she fucks the kids off and has no time for them!!

Reactions: 7
Shouldn’t bunny be in bed or has she been taken on a drug run with her “mother”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.