Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a great advert for that Glow tit! The girl is definitely glowing tho! Looks like she’s been 2 hrs under a sunbed! Poor woman bet that stings bad!
she's not wearing Nitrile gloves. She's got the cheap ones which contain latex. Loads of people have allergies to latex! Could be why this ladies face is so red!!!

Reactions: 3
Please someone take one for the team and ask Angel why she called her new dog the same name as her daughters "step daughter" makes me laugh so much every time I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for the girl who now has cheeky which are on fire! Wow they are very pink, plus she has put that tit water. Not the best move! Same old photos, same fucks up! Can you do anything properly! Saw gb posted a pic of him relaxing in a spa, doubt it was your turn, you seen him much this week?

She hasn’t seen him I think for couple of weeks she has the picture of them together for 10 minutes he must of cancelled picture was gone next min

Is zii really pregnant? cassy will be devastated maybe slaggy canny get pregnant because it’s had that much diseases 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cass babe we know you read hear remember this girl you was besties for for ages before u nearly killed her and knocked all her teeth out well her business u might wanna go and look at the difference between your tit show up set up and hers !
Cassy you a messing with people’s faces and every single client you do looks horrrific 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Quiet on the cassy front 😂 Cassy come on your letting me down I’ve had to move on from your no dram to another girls drama 😂 but I want to come back to your drama so come on your slacking

Cassy is she quiet cos she’s with him or quiet cos she’s having a melt down

Got nothing to share has she? No upcoming surgery, no holiday, no butchering people, no boyfriend, no kids. Nothing to share on her socials 🤣
No money,
Her life must be just stress just trying to get together each month’s mortgage payment. Is why I think she puts up with him treating her badly because he either gives her the money, or gives her the earning opportunity working for him - although she’d believe she’s working with him not for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
£20 for a shout out 😂😂who she thinks she is wtf would you want her name on your product it’s crazy a witch from Medway .. who’s reputation is down with the wrong ens ... people are stupid !! I would never give her any money what for her take sways and her tit life doing eyebrows..

£20 for a shout out 😂😂who she thinks she is wtf would you want her name on your product it’s crazy a witch from Medway .. who’s reputation is down with the wrong ens ... people are stupid !! I would never give her any money what for her take sways and her tit life doing eyebrows..
The next company she shouts out should be sent links to her threads on here!!

Reactions: 1
Very quiet we all know she wasn’t with him at the spa or there would of been pics of his hairy tiny foot beside the pool 🤣 she’s probably just at home crying waiting till he appears so she can suck the remnants of the last girls pussy off his dirty dick 🤮🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Very quiet we all know she wasn’t with him at the spa or there would of been pics of his hairy tiny foot beside the pool 🤣 she’s probably just at home crying waiting till he appears so she can suck the remnants of the last girls pussy off his dirty dick 🤮🤡
‘Hairy tiny foot’ I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she was with him we would of had a picture I think there’s a melt down going on

She tried her best make that girls life hell but it never worked look at her now all the best to her she is one off nicest women u u could wish for and cassy use always be jealous off her
Faye is lovely.... I really like her & as you said "all the best to her" lovely girl she is!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.