Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker….. I’ve recently got an old English bulldog and ZeeZii or whatever her name is has just put this on a group I’m part of. Weird cause Cassy has just put a ig story of a french bulldog. You literally couldn’t make this tit up 🤣
they compete with each other sad lives .

Reactions: 3
Night feed thoughts - how many series are there going to be of this show?

Will GB marry LC?
Will Cassy say he did it whilst they were on a break just to hurt her?
Will she be 50 years old and never been on holiday together (that wasn’t a drug run)?
Will she be middle-aged and they still follow and unfollow each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really does have no friends left. Who remembers Lauren and Bella, 3 of them were best buddies. Lauren’s kid had a birthday party yesterday. Bella was there with her girl. No sign of cassy, Delilah or Bunny. Ain’t seen or heard about Macey, nothing on Shan, nothing on Kim. And each of them are doing great! What a shame Cassy 😂

Reactions: 9
It’s posted that beautiful puppy on Facebook. I really, really hope that isn’t hers. Where is the little black one gone! Seems to have disappeared. Once it reads on here, we will have a trio of dogs photo.

Reactions: 2
That’s her dog I bet I bet she sold the black dog to get that one .. the girl has nothing better to do than get dogs one is enough for her but there’s a reason she’s got these dogs to get money pups cos she isn’t really a great dog owner she’s tit it’s for money

Reactions: 1
What the hell she doing to her house now looks like she’s separating the room for some reason

Making a way into her shed without going through the sitting room 🤷‍♀️ Who knows lol!

That black dog has gone I’m sure! Never known someone to get rid of so many dogs! I reckon she’s gonna breed the life out of the Pom and Frenchie

Reactions: 5
Just brought a dog, house re work! God you must be killing it you boss babe! All those eyebrows and the fanny flap lips, not forgetting the water in a pink bottle! God all that work to your shag cabin, now to house. Six figure Trent setter surely you would of moved with all that money 😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just brought a dog, house re work! God you must be killing it you boss babe! All those eyebrows and the fanny flap lips, not forgetting the water in a pink bottle! God all that work to your shag cabin, now to house. Six figure Trent setter surely you would of moved with all that money 😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
Drug money pays well don’t it slaggy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is that her front room she’s separating she will have no house left at this point I mean I wouldn’t say her front room is big to do that

Reactions: 2
She really does have no friends left. Who remembers Lauren and Bella, 3 of them were best buddies. Lauren’s kid had a birthday party yesterday. Bella was there with her girl. No sign of cassy, Delilah or Bunny. Ain’t seen or heard about Macey, nothing on Shan, nothing on Kim. And each of them are doing great! What a shame Cassy 😂
Macey was out with Amy collier the other day

Cue cassy the dog breeder lets hope she declares her puppy farming to the TAX MAN, i wonder if she also realises theres a law out for dog breeding aswell unless shes a registerred breeder 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

What happened to angels pups??? Did she turn her smokey fryer pan on and eat them marinated in rose harrisa paste, a dash of lime.... knob of butter and some creme fraiche.... seriously spicy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No matter how much you change your house to Try look like a salon it’s still a house 😂😂 why not rent or buy a salon …. Or can’t she because he works illegal

HIII GUYS ,,,,, booing My ❤ out…. If you rely,,, on things that “CANNOT HAPPEN “ or eilll not happen !,, you actually BOOGERED 🤧 just waiting for my boys,, PARTY in the park today 🎉 happy tears let the show begin …!

RAW 👑 king prawns,, MUSCLES 💪 lololo all has to be well season 😎
my digesting system needs th serious help 😮

I gave birth 6 children , 1 who is in Germany 🇩🇪 6 STAR ⭐ my daughter SIX FUNGER EARNER ,,, Meant to be 6 STAR ⭐ free , cleansing FACIALS 💦,,,.. NOW THIS IA REAL TALKS

ALL “scentsy “order,, will Chuck in few days free skin 👅 GET I. N THER like ‘lucky ‘ dip 🙈 lolol

LADYS DO ❤ LOVE CREME 🍆 😈 ,,,… SHE GOTS GUTS
Holy Sh@tballs !.. #anglesdelight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Cue cassy the dog breeder lets hope she declares her puppy farming to the TAX MAN, i wonder if she also realises theres a law out for dog breeding aswell unless shes a registerred breeder 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

What happened to angels pups??? Did she turn her smokey fryer pan on and eat them marinated in rose harrisa paste, a dash of lime.... knob of butter and some creme fraiche.... seriously spicy
Don't forget the "origami" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.