Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh a picture of a watch is every thing couple goals

Put your child in a seat belt your silly cow you love your kids do you? duck of out of here with that tit.. or was it his watch you wanted to show of.. cassy dirty knickers no one wants him he’s used up goods he’s like a bad smell coming out of the second hand shop just like you. cassy love is a action not just a word silly girl love your children so much you do

Friday your day oh how lovely few flowers a picture and a ride in his car is every thing you of to dump your kids of again rotten smells the pair of you lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
such a beg 🤢 not only is he a ugly c#nt he has a fiancé and kids not to mention more side witches like her . She genuinely thinks in her delusional head that he loves her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Using your little girl ! She’s so loved when in fact your whole intention of that photo was to gets gs watch and hairy arm in 😂😂😂 bleeping clown of a women

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have been laughing at this clown so much 😂😂😂😂 she's jokes at this stage, my teenager wouldn't let her boyfriend treat her like that and cassy is a grown ass woman letting a man get to her like that, her life has imploded, what a mug 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh cassy I dnt no what to say everyone nos ur a 1st class mug who thinks ur making people jealous by posting pic or having the same pic off u 2 on and off ur profile like ur nickers up and down for all the boys no women would jealous off a rat off a man who picks u up and drops u when ever he wants a duck goes bk to his wife to be and kids when he wants a family life or change off side chicks belittles u all the time but u think women are jealous plz even girls has more respect for themselves then u do but I don't even think u no what self respect is so upload as many pics as u want tell the world if u have too but only what happens is it gives us all a good old laugh and shows the world what a mug u are for ur g clown even prostitutes as more respect for themselves go muggyann give us more to have laugh at

• Haha
A mess totally shameful to be honest but to bring your kids in to it she’s such a beg for a man she feels no way running up and down with him.. I’ll say it again lc needs to kick him to the dirt and get her self a nice man come on how could you let this boy get away with so much

Is it cos he plays the I’m not with any body card ? I’m so confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ why would you share him don’t get it.. he’s a dog and she’s a witch of a dog so well suited but lc come on girl give it to him and her sorry she winds me up with her my boyfriend goals your sex love and a drop of ..

A trying man had me in stitches . Comes once a week bins you off the rest of the week had A fiancé and kids plus two other side chicks . Won’t allow you to get a picture of him other than his watch . Not allowed to be official on his social media accounts . Hell aint even allowed to follow him and you actually think he’s TRYING 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️
girl your a muggy witch get some standards

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A trying man had me in stitches . Comes once a week bins you off the rest of the week had A fiancé and kids plus two other side chicks . Won’t allow you to get a picture of him other than his watch . Not allowed to be official on his social media accounts . Hell aint even allowed to follow him and you actually think he’s TRYING 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️
girl your a muggy witch get some standards
G Pays l.c and her family more atteion on his social media when has he ever put anything on there about his so called gf as slaggyann thinks she is pmsl not even on her bday ur a big clown official cassy ann the one and only world best mug

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my angel says she’s a size 12/14. Delusional 😂
I’m smaller than her just had a baby and I’m a size 14-16 she’s atleast an 18

Her tits wouldn’t fit into 12-14 either 🤣

And is that Katie Jayne doing bait tik toks to g ? I don’t get them lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Angel is not evan one size I say she’s 18/20 top half and the bum is another size and her legs are another and the feet and hands are a weight in there own😂

• Haha
I have just started to watch The Handmaids Tale, Angel reminds me of the main aunty!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cassy the boss babe with a part time man, part time children. And too top it off shes meant to be a proper tit duck 🤣. It grunts by all accounts. And as no rythmn 🤦‍♀️ we know that though by the way it dances 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.