Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie just messes with us I don’t think she’s seeing G anymore tbh she just plays with us now.
If Angel is a 12-14 I’m a bleeping zero! Honestly why lie! Be big and happy lol!
Maybe cassy should be taking some dog advice off her mummy! The she’s a miracle worker with dogs killed one and reincarnated days later! 😂😂
I wouldn’t one swing of those tits would wipe a whole army out 😂 I would be scared for my life 😂😂
😂 oh god

From her insta. Pride of place on the fireplace- Glowb.

But just one birthday card, that's bad.

(Can't post the photo for some reason)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
8E2A98B8-AAD7-4AC5-848F-D9999F991A2B.png
With the worlds shittest and smallest make up collection no thanks! I’ve seen ur crappy brows and lips don’t need the whole face being ruined. And since when is it what she does best loooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 718853With the worlds shittest and smallest make up collection no thanks! I’ve seen ur crappy brows and lips don’t need the whole face being ruined. And since when is it what she does best loooooool
She must be so skint to be advertising all this tit. Her cheap crappy make up collection 🙈 that’s all b&ms specials. And look at them dirty old brushes the same brushes she’s had around her spotty chops 🤮 no thanks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.