Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was some comments with fat shaming probably deleted them . Who ate all the pies ?? Why say that she’s clearly happy with her body so no need to fat shame her . Also don’t see what she has to do with this post same with angel cassy must be becoming seriously boring because this thread has gone crap .

Reactions: 5
At the end of the day we all have said mean stuff on here no one is innocent.. who’s to judge what’s aloud and what isn’t .. I’ve said lots on here believe me rox cassy and who ever else who acts like them will be talked about I’ll call her fat fat fat large built like a brick only fans fake who lies about what they look like so young girls think that’s life.. when actual fact there basic and hide from who they are

Reactions: 6
I don’t see the point of dressing your kids in designer clothes and I definitely don’t understand why Thunder Thighs dresses them in fake designer clothes!?

Reactions: 8
So Georgey boy is in two places at once? Canterbury and Brighton🤔
I think she see that he posted he was with his kids so found an old pic with him in background and posted at same time to make people Believe she’s there with him and his children 🤡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There all fking nuts on my life 😂😂 she’s made sure she got that in I thought it was lc pup some mad sex cult tit going on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s not lc dogs pup. Hers are bulldogs that’s a frenchie and Lcs are much smaller x

It’s the same colours crazy o wonder if it’s cassys where’s the black dog

Tell me she hasnt got another one!! where is that little black, not seen any pics of that one for ages!!! please tell me that is someone else and not hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s not said new addition probably one of the other side girls dog had pup

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I’m actually embarrassed for Roxy. Did they ask her as a joke?
Looks like a 3 fifteen year olds have pooled together their paper round savings, rented an air bnb & got their mate to film it on their iPhone.
They think they’re ballers drinking Bottega Gold 🙄
We’ve got crates and crates of bottles left over from Thomas Cook flights. (They went bust over night, staff learnt they had lost their jobs whilst in the air and might not even get paid for the work they’d already done that month, also kept perfumes and the cash they’d made from sales in flight… rightly so)
Air BnB for the villa probably cost $150 and I bet they asked for discount because they only needed it a few hours.
I’m cringing for all of them.
duck me you took the words right out of my mouth. All fur coat and no knickers, these boys got an iPhone a shite drone camera and they think they’re ballers. And yeah Roxy looks like she’s been drugged to perform.

Prob GB new dog and it’a gone to hers before going home to his or to the breeders . Just like when she posted his boys dog before he took it home for his bday. She has to document it to feel special , bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
18 months with her “fella” and all she’s got to show for it is 2 pictures of them together we are only allowed to see part time,3dogs possibly 4,some days out with her kids and 486 pictures of his watch.
Goals babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.