Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cracks me up that Cassy will post a story saying 'cheap promo' then no promos' come after that...I have noticed that a lot recently.

& She's deleted all of the 1 pictures of her and George and unfollowed him and removed him from Insta lol.

Reactions: 6
He's back on her gram 🤣
She's such a joke, in all seriousness, G is a pig, but disregarding him, who would put up with the carry on of her? Not one man can I think of that would put up with her behaviour, she's a laughing stock now, like most people she knows, even people she used to be friends with are all watching and laughing, on Instagram every day begging for money, she's a Muppet, I'd be mortified 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That’s photo she posted of her by her car, is a well old photo! Surprised she isn’t on that “park like a twit” Facebook page. Been hiding away from the camera lately, make me wonder if her giant fanny flap lips have bleeping exploded! 😂😂😂

Take that back, just seen the bratts doll, doing wobbly head whilst driving. Filtered as duck. Mercedes now, slightly downgrade from Range Rover, especially an old one. Slippage!

Reactions: 6
See Kev the gerbil was out last night having fun. Perhaps he has seen sense to ding off the wannabe six figure Trent setter, who does tit eyebrows, and sells crap in a pink bottle. She is pathetic, noticed she took down the wobbly head bratts dolls post. You are so bleeping lame at everything it’s funny!

Reactions: 4
So she was taking them out to Sainsbury's??? How is that an event worth photographing 😂😂😂
It’s merely posted and reposted because she believes it’s a good photo of herself - prob thinks she looks like Kim K in it 😂
Literally look at the bigger picture Cassy. In what you post and what you do in your life…

Reactions: 2
I remember there was a picture of her coming out of a shoe shop she had about 4 boxes of shoes.. clearly one of her mates took the picture but she makes out she’s not noticed it being taken and poses like she has just been snapped by some magazine .. The ego 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s merely posted and reposted because she believes it’s a good photo of herself - prob thinks she looks like Kim K in it 😂
Literally look at the bigger picture Cassy. In what you post and what you do in your life…
Has had a read? Posts a picture of kylie Jenner 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.