Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy posting her story of leaving jp etc etc doesnt she think people will read that and think hang on you posted that a few weeks ago? Complete with spelling mistakes?
Cassy got an eyebrow place that is tit and everything else she got going is illegal sorry but she ain’t funding that house, car and 2 kids on pissing serum. Who on earth is buying this? She’s dodgy through and through dirty woman.

Reactions: 5
She’s so irrelevant these days and boring . Not commented for ages whole things boring 😂 but I have found it funny how she actually thought g was hers this time then after two days she changes pictures back and removes his 😂😂

Reactions: 4
The girl stopped following him as well .. must of been while he’s filming at home time with his kids.. see cassy is a trouble maker she’s not a happy girl.. likes being center of attention and when she don’t get what she wants she starts being dramatic.. Cassy won’t change as she thinks it’s jealousy people have a problem with. That’s what her mates mum have told her so she don’t change.. as for the mother she needs to get a life honestly the woman is gross 🤮 sick dirty cream over her face she really is nasty

• Haha
Awww you cheeky thing Angel a naughty bit of cream got on your nose! 🤭

such a big earner! All the men will be chasing you for your money…. The tax man especially😂😂
shame she hasn’t mentioned that the sales were by Angel for angel so she’s not actually earned anything they’re all just sat in her house 🥴

• Haha
It's a bit funny that Angel had not posted how much she earnt herself.

Reactions: 3
I want to see bank account first hide details acc number sort code in till then there all lying they are out there minds with stupidity.. to think any one is going to fall for that one.. that other girl Sophia has one annoying voice. Cassy just get a job my god it’s all stupid now it’s getting silly.. bunch of weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣🤣 here she goes liking all the sad quotes
She's pathetic 🤦‍♀️

Begging for money for shout outs on Insta 4 hours ago, not one shout out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ when will she learn, her life is imploding!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure the girl pretends she can’t spell as well all part of her plan to convince people she’s a traveler girl...I can’t spell believe me and it’s nothing to be proud of.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure the girl pretends she can’t spell as well all part of her plan to convince people she’s a traveler girl...I can’t spell believe me and it’s nothing to be proud of.
She never got into grammar school by not knowing how to spell 🙈 its all bollox

Those brows in the video aren't even on the brow bone. They look like they have slipped so the poor girl is going to be walking around permanently surprised. Did Bug or Bunny draw them on instead of Cassy ?

The brows photos are all old ones that she posted before. None are new

All these Glowb ladies jumped from JP over.

One minute selling diet aids, next minutes diets are bad. How can they be creditable sellers?

All botoxed and filled faces, says alot for the products

Last edited:
let’s all laugh together about how the GlowB girls think they’re dermatologists. So a long time ago when all this GlowB stuff seemed to come around, I put a post on facebook for private dermatologist recommendations (I have pcos related adult acne) and one of the GlowB minions dm’d me asking if my reason for wanting a dermatologist was acne related and started sending paragraph after paragraph about how their £125 box of tit would cure my HORMONAL acne, I said no nothing I put on my face will cure it, if anything make it worse but no apparently that would of definately worked. Well no, the only thing that worked is Roaccutane.

They pray on vunerable people, I wasn’t silly enough to fall in to the trap of it but acne can make you feel so depressed that if you’re being promised a cure you will pay for it!

Reactions: 15
To me she looks like she spotted some one taking a picture and she don’t like it one but looks at her mum for support but the mother is to busy bending her legs 🦵

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When do you think that Angel will realise that we can see the state off her true face when she does her lives!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.