Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh pissing myself videos don’t lie! bleeping right they don’t, people can see how bad your work is when they go to Medway as that’s the clientele group. Your brows are still no better, you do a tit job on people. People prob come to you as they have a hang up over their face. You my girl give them bleeping Halloween eyebrows. Same old rotating pictures of the same people. Using tit brands crap 100 water in a tit bottle.

Busy with your mates, and kids over the holidays. Ahhhh no you prob need the money. Or finding another married mug to shag. How is gb, you seen him, lc posted out your hat/T-shirt yet 😂😂😂😂😂 loser!!!

She looks like she is going down, things are catching up. Sold any of your fakes, yet! Surprised she hasn’t sold the dogs, she would sell herself if she could but the fact half of Kent has had a go! She should come with a warning label. Be a long label lol

Come on cass, six figure Trent setter! Where the big house, flashy car, ahhhh alll gone!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes ang we hate your neck as well stupid bleep you look rough cause of sun beds just a cheeky 5 mins skin cancer ang!!!! And can I just say you don’t look 59 your skin has damaged and aged you and them tits that u like to display hang down to your knees you dirt bag so put your tits and neck away GRANNY

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched a video of her wiping some weird foam off a finished pair of eyebrows and I swear the girls' foundation comes off with the wipe... surely getting SPMU while wearing make up is just inviting bacteria in?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’d love to see her story views for these shout outs because let’s face it , it’s probably just all us lot viewing her stories no one else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So funny when she posts “one appointment left this week” or month. Then recycles then same few pics of girls getting treatments . Not exactly busy is she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are all the brows the same colour no matter the skin colour of the person? Is that how it is meant to be? They look really odd

Reactions: 7
anyone see on Bill’s account his sat in a nail shop with his girls having their nails done … I suppose Mother of the Year was too busy with the duck boy or bleeping up peoples faces!

Reactions: 8
oh my god who orders a mouthful of an opened chocolate bar 🤢🤢🤢
I bet some weirdo did 😂

Yes ang we hate your neck as well stupid bleep you look rough cause of sun beds just a cheeky 5 mins skin cancer ang!!!! And can I just say you don’t look 59 your skin has damaged and aged you and them tits that u like to display hang down to your knees you dirt bag so put your tits and neck away GRANNY
Old turkey neck

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You should see what she did to her own mothers eyebrows.

The mothers skin is red raw, what a mess.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand who she is selling to 🤦🏽‍♀️ No comments on posts but selling that much??

Someone said on here that she buys all the stock herself thus getting the commission.

She then sells it on to customers.

I still find it hard to believe she has earned that much. She had only earned £1800 About two weeks ago

Reactions: 10
My maths ain’t great but £4284 in 6 weeks works out at £17 an hour if you work 38 hours a week……not exactly a high flying big earner. My bad it’s actually 18 an hour…told you I was bad at maths….still not life changing wages though

I think she bought stock to sell at her little empty market. I actually don’t believe it’s that much tbh she’s got another page angelsdelights not joined it so can’t see how much interaction goes on in it but I can probably guess it’s not £4 grands worth lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.