Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£15 for a shout out 😂😂 I tell you what I wouldn’t give the girl a fiver .. 😂 some people have some front

Tonight only that’s her one line 😂every bleeping night you liar 🤥😂

Boss you are cassy Ann 😂shame

I’m going to set up a go fund me page for cassy Ann

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The photos of him have disappeared from insta but still on fb at the moment. Breakdown pending…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would imagine Lucie will happily do things regarding the business as she benefits financially from it regardless of what girl he is currently sleeping with . Men like him don’t earn money through the books , or certainly not all of it … maybe he has a hold over her financially as if she properly left she wouldn’t receive much.

Reactions: 7
He probably does have a hold on her financially as well as physically and mentally. He’s capable of a lot and besides loving him (which is bizarre to me) she’s also terrified of what he will do if she ever did leave. Seems the worse he treats her the eager she is to please him, it’s like she has Stockholm syndrome or something. But apparently it’s common for victims to love and believe they need their abusers and she’s been brainwashed by this goofy tosser since a kid.

Reactions: 8
The photos of him have disappeared from insta but still on fb at the moment. Breakdown pending…..
Don’t you think she likes to play cat and mouse with everyone. She takes photos down then reads what’s said on here. ‘Simple minds’

Reactions: 2
Don’t you think she likes to play cat and mouse with everyone. She takes photos down then reads what’s said on here. ‘Simple minds’
I do but LC promoting Hatton kettles this morning I think today could be a break down day:

Cassy is a grown woman, she has fucked everyone off for this poor excuse of a man, she's left with one or two girls that are more of acquaintances than friends, I mean she even put him before her children, only took them on a day out because he was there, even chose him over her brother and out of all of her siblings, she seemed closest to him, she's an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me personally think lc is the one that don’t want him may be that’s why he may be fucks all these girls.. just a thought we all have put up with certain things in life but he’s blatantly taking the piss. Cassy is a low life cos it’s not like this is the once she’s on the list of girls you wouldn’t want around your fella .. further more the rotten bull bag probably tells her she’s not having no man around he’s kids he seems a nut job like that.. but for me I would of been gone no money could make me ever..me personally think he won’t let her move on really he don’t run lucie no where she controls him may be strange still getting gifts strange she’s getting expensive gifts as well.. he’s keeping her sweet

Cassy has no shame why the hell would you want his mug all over your fb she’s the biggest woman but brockett is keeping her sweet for a reason money going through her business or drop offs or holding in her loft duck knows but that’s not love

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this counts as derailing (not really interested in her man drama if I’m honest 😂) but I keep seeing her making ‘samples’ to send out… who the duck wants to order some unlabelled, unsealed sample pots of unknown products that some rando has scooped out for you in their kitchen?!
My sister is the manager of a cosmetics shop and they’re so strict about preparing customer samples.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this counts as derailing (not really interested in her man drama if I’m honest 😂) but I keep seeing her making ‘samples’ to send out… who the duck wants to order some unlabelled, unsealed sample pots of unknown products that some rando has scooped out for you in their kitchen?!
My sister is the manager of a cosmetics shop and they’re so strict about preparing customer samples.
I was thinking the same thing, apart from anything else, it's so unhygenic, no professional business would be scooping out samples in their kitchen for potential customers! She's scraping the bottom of the barrel now, it's embarrassing 🤦‍♀️ also surely you need to be given a full list of ingredients even if it's only a sample??

There n
I was thinking the same thing, apart from anything else, it's so unhygenic, no professional business would be scooping out samples in their kitchen for potential customers! She's scraping the bottom of the barrel now, it's embarrassing 🤦‍♀️ also surely you need to be given a full list of ingredients even if it's only a

Samples of jp was bad enough sure she cut the bars in to little pieces 😂 you would of thought she would just get a job now as money must not be that great. Makes out she still got it.. I reckon a lot of her house stuff sofa kitchen table is a once a month payment honestly she just about covers the bills credit cards house payment she’s getting the filler cheap where she don’t care as long as she makes some money. Glow isn’t going to make her rich she was lucky last time the travellers made her so now they all no we all no what she’s like she’s finnished honestly Cassy needs to just move to a new town

Reactions: 3
Samples of jp was bad enough sure she cut the bars in to little pieces 😂 you would of thought she would just get a job now as money must not be that great. Makes out she still got it.. I reckon a lot of her house stuff sofa kitchen table is a once a month payment honestly she just about covers the bills credit cards house payment she’s getting the filler cheap where she don’t care as long as she makes some money. Glow isn’t going to make her rich she was lucky last time the travellers made her so now they all no we all no what she’s like she’s finnished honestly Cassy needs to just move to a new town
oh my god who orders a mouthful of an opened chocolate bar 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pics have gone again of “her man “ loool what a fuckin tit show 🤡

Reactions: 3
Right Ladies... & this is a open & honest question... I've never had anything done to my brows, so I could be wrong BUT... why is every set of brows she does the same shape & colour, no matter the skin, hair tone or shape of face... its as if she's using the same stencil on all her clients... or am I just ignorant to this brows game?🤷‍♀️ & I won't even ask about those poor "clients" who shes drew arrows all over their f*cking forehead🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.