Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may of had a blighted overum. Where no baby forms, you just get the sack so its like a phatom pregnancy, no baby every starts out, theres no baby to lose.

I know someone who had a positive pregnancy test, even milk coming out of her boobs, she went for a private scan and there was nothing there, just dodgy hormones

yeah, so true. She could of also had a blue dye test that creates a second line even when you’re not pregnant, if that makes sense? Tesco tests are really bad for them 🥴

She may of had a blighted overum. Where no baby forms, you just get the sack so its like a phatom pregnancy, no baby every starts out, theres no baby to lose.

I know someone who had a positive pregnancy test, even milk coming out of her boobs, she went for a private scan and there was nothing there, just dodgy hormones
In that case she shouldn't have put my Angel because there was no baby?

Reactions: 2

But how could she con George if she admits the truth 😂 she ain’t doin any of this for ours or her little fans benefit. She’s doing it solely for George

I have had an blighted ovum and I class that as my little angel and always remember the anniversary of which we lost them, it was a pregnancy it just didnt develop unfortunately. Once you see a positive pregnancy test that's it, in your mind your a mum, even if it is just for a few days.

I don't like Cassy and don't agree with most of the things she does which is why I am on this thread, but most of these comments are just plain nasty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have had an blighted ovum and I class that as my little angel and always remember the anniversary of which we lost them, it was a pregnancy it just didnt develop unfortunately. Once you see a positive pregnancy test that's it, in your mind your a mum, even if it is just for a few days.

I don't like Cassy and don't agree with most of the things she does which is why I am on this thread, but most of these comments are just plain nasty.
Most of these comments are just the truth that we feel. The only nasty person is Cassandra. Lowest of the low.

Reactions: 6

I am so sorry for your loss as it's obviously very hard for you. But if you've experienced a loss then does it make sense to you her behaviour?? I know that everyone reacts differently but going out wearing next to nothing after miscarrying, does that make sense?

also she had that scan on Tuesday 4th but didn't tell anyone about the miscarriage till Friday. If there was a pregnancy, then it's probably not the same as a blighted ovum pregnancy as she would have known that the day she was scanned.

Reactions: 1
I am so sorry for your loss as it's obviously very hard for you. But if you've experienced a loss then does it make sense to you her behaviour?? I know that everyone reacts differently but going out wearing next to nothing after miscarrying, does that make sense?

also she had that scan on Tuesday 4th but didn't tell anyone about the miscarriage till Friday. If there was a pregnancy, then it's probably not the same as a blighted ovum pregnancy as she would have known that the day she was scanned.
To be honest no her behaviour doesn't make sense, unless she's waiting to miscarry naturally, she knows from the scan nothing is developing is just waiting for nature to take its course. But at the same time she would need to go to the epu to confirm.

I guess I just would hate to think someone even her would be so sick to lie about something like this, but then again I don't know the girl so what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️

To be honest no her behaviour doesn't make sense, unless she's waiting to miscarry naturally, she knows from the scan nothing is developing is just waiting for nature to take its course. But at the same time she would need to go to the epu to confirm.

I guess I just would hate to think someone even her would be so sick to lie about something like this, but then again I don't know the girl so what do I know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also if she really did miscarry or was even pregnant and knew we were all disputing her, we know she comes on here and reads comments, wouldn't you defend yourself and prove to everyone by showing evidence? The only "evidence" she's put on is a "scan" pic which we all know wasn't at the local hosp, can easily be faked, even her name on the scan isn't how it would show. The hospital would have her full proper name as shown in NHS records. She's a liar and a fantasist and a very dangerous person!

Reactions: 6
Also if she really did miscarry or was even pregnant and knew we were all disputing her, we know she comes on here and reads comments, wouldn't you defend yourself and prove to everyone by showing evidence? The only "evidence" she's put on is a "scan" pic which we all know wasn't at the local hosp, can easily be faked, even her name on the scan isn't how it would show. The hospital would have her full proper name as shown in NHS records. She's a liar and a fantasist and a very dangerous person!
Like someone said earlier, I guess we will never really know.

Reactions: 1
Shes found out g wife is probably pregnant, and wants in on the action.

Whats to say she aint got one of her minions who is pregmant to go the scan clunic and use her name.

Wearing white while having a miscarriage dont happen

Reactions: 4
If you genuinely believed you was pregnant and had it in your head that you was going to be a mum your whole mind set would be thinking about that baby and would be devastated losing it. Your telling me she lost it and was that fine that she went straight out laughing and joking? No way! That scan was on the 4th right, yet it was only a few days ago she’s posting how excited she is none of it adds up, she was never pregnant Let’s face it it was a way to get him back on the scene which clearly failed because he is gone again from the looks of it. The girl is a creature and will stop at nothing. She’s a sad embarrassment. If she was really pregnant she would of gone to hospital and had a scan at epu but there is no evidence of that what so ever. And let’s face it if she had it or had even gone we would all of seen the pictures of her in the waiting room or laid up the bed with the attention seeking posts. Sorry but anyone who even half believes this div is nuts.

Reactions: 9
If you genuinely believed you was pregnant and had it in your head that you was going to be a mum your whole mind set would be thinking about that baby and would be devastated losing it. Your telling me she lost it and was that fine that she went straight out laughing and joking? No way! That scan was on the 4th right, yet it was only a few days ago she’s posting how excited she is none of it adds up, she was never pregnant Let’s face it it was a way to get him back on the scene which clearly failed because he is gone again from the looks of it. The girl is a creature and will stop at nothing. She’s a sad embarrassment. If she was really pregnant she would of gone to hospital and had a scan at epu but there is no evidence of that what so ever. And let’s face it if she had it or had even gone we would all of seen the pictures of her in the waiting room or laid up the bed with the attention seeking posts. Sorry but anyone who even half believes this div is nuts.
I wouldn't call myself nuts... but heyho your entitled to your opinion just like I am.

In my experience everyone is different, I’m the kind of person that would at the time show up show face smile and put it all on then a few weeks later it hits me like and I can’t get up of the floor literally

Reactions: 5
In my experience everyone is different, I’m the kind of person that would at the time show up show face smile and put it all on then a few weeks later it hits me like and I can’t get up of the floor literally
But you wouldn't be out and about wearing literally your pants and short dresses??

Sorry but a girl who can cut her wrists in front of her children, send a picture to her friends in a WhatsApp group and says “look what you made me do” or something along them lines, is certainly capable of lying about a pregnancy 😬

Reactions: 20
But you wouldn't be out and about wearing literally your pants and short dresses??
In this heat I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ we don’t know what’s someone’s thoughts are she may have tight shorts on to hold her pad in place and feel secure, but I will agree it’s very distasteful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.