Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some of her minions are on this thread

🤣 yep x
But she genuinely has just had another miscarriage. I hope she's putting 2+2 together and realising what a lying little bleep Cassy is!!

Reactions: 1
not sure why but I think Gilmoregirl18 is another JP top earner. her and Cassy have started licking each others arses again. EC!!!
Why because I am speaking about pregnancy? Something that is a big deal to me? I have said all along I just just find it hard to believe someone could be that sick to lie about it, especially as she is a mum already. But have also said she could be lying, I don’t know.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, read through my previous activity and you will see I don’t know the girl.

Reactions: 2
Why because I am speaking about pregnancy? Something that is a big deal to me? I have said all along I just just find it hard to believe someone could be that sick to lie about it, especially as she is a mum already. But have also said she could be lying, I don’t know.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, read through my previous activity and you will see I don’t know the girl.
But if you follow her and you read the comments as you must do, surely you can see what a horrible lying nasty prick she is and is more than capable of faking a pregnancy.

You've blocked people from seeing your profile so can't see what you've written previously. Anyone can make out they don't know the girl. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh my. In front of the two kids.

What on earth state of mind will those kids have when they become teenagers.

Reactions: 7
Oh my. In front of the two kids.

What on earth state of mind will those kids have when they become teenagers.
All for The sake of attention She would do that to her kids! I HATE this poor excuse of a woman. If she genuinely wanted to kill herself she would of dropped the kids off and gone and done it not scratch herself and then text people a picture 😫 sorry but that is one absolute idiot.

Some people would struggle to believe she’d lie about something like a pregnancy/miscarriage, but when you consider the stuff she’s done before then it does sound like something she’s very capable of doing.

Everything she does in life and on social media is all for attention.

I really feel for his wife. Imagine knowing about her and having to see her banging on about “baby b” on social media

Reactions: 7
Some people would struggle to believe she’d lie about something like a pregnancy/miscarriage, but when you consider the stuff she’s done before then it does sound like something she’s very capable of doing.

Everything she does in life and on social media is all for attention.

I really feel for his wife. Imagine knowing about her and having to see her banging on about “baby b” on social media
more like baby d as in in baby dream cos that’s the only place that nut job was ever pregnant, the saddo.

Reactions: 1
All for The sake of attention She would do that to her kids! I HATE this poor excuse of a woman. If she genuinely wanted to kill herself she would of dropped the kids off and gone and done it not scratch herself and then text people a picture 😫 sorry but that is one absolute idiot.
We have crisis training in my job and that’s exactly it. If someone is genuinely suicidal they have a plan (when/how/where). When someone is wanting attention and for people to notice how they’re feeling, they self harm, tell people they’d be better off without them etc.

I would never do that in front of my children, let alone then send a photo to my group chat, LET ALONE then post it on social media! She really is something else

Reactions: 6
I’m no minion if your referring to me, I’d rather believe she’s telling the truth and be proven wrong! As a pose to slate a woman who’s genuinely had a miscarriage

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.