Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Lolo Guys ! I have cock with attitude and hump 🐓 Such Ice cream on me you guys don't see . UP since 5am , have little shit and throwing stuff together 😎 Blackberry leather .,

The covic has gone 😮 Drinks at the river to wash Hands ! Clean ! 50% off covic . My daughter been doing her business ! In turkey ! Promo , beautiful tooths shiny on trent make from linoleum!. maybe I could promo too ? Cashback the world ! 💷

I wonder where beehives are ? Ffs get my kids back indoors #anglesdelight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Chatty Member
LISTEN ! You guys my daughter is SIX FINGERS EARNER with good life ,,, loads of corn lolol jealousy is ugly . 😎

My daughter such crafty wotsits she have special permission ! For special friendship .., she have good life such big free ladys space . Lolol man is not needed for providing CLASSY big network marketing such styles learned from her mother ,,, cashback the world !! Bathe in hoisin sauce lolol

MY daughter 👸🏼 she enjoying WIENER schnitzel ART and get nice facial lolol no time for dates the COVIC is not safe ,, special local lady government permissions ... we keep to hide covic19 😷 SIZE 6 !! I am 7 ,, 1 who is in Germany 🇩🇪 my kids don't listen to me ffs

Knowledge is limited imaginations they circle who,le world ,, leftover panko pork loin slices just to finish it off #anglesdelight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Chatty Member
Mothers intuition 💁🏻‍♀️ is something you should always listen to ,,, GUYS ! How many is getting pissed off when the garlic going dry !? 🤦🏻‍♀️

My daughter 9 stones like big homegrown meatballs ,,, from other lady’s farms 🐷 CHICKEN , fresh , organic , eggs ! CASSY she know quality reduced items ! BARGAIN ! she have from others ,,, smart ! 🤓 she have lovely filets !! Lolol! girl IS in heat roll in fox sheit to please them ,,, NICE 😈

There is familiar smell bringing back to childhood 🇩🇪 there is another smell coming to mind 👸 my daughter , my sons quality ! I have 7 children 1 in Germany . MALES FOR YA ! FFS get my kids indoors smell covic !

Should you go shopping when hungry or when you full ?? My chihuahua are desperate for bath lololo #anglesdelight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Chatty Member
Guys ! last Friday my son cough poor angel child 😇 being wheezy ! 😮 alarm bells and panic ,, result test is negative ! Just in time phew ! We got special permissions from local government for covic to HIDE for teenagers celebrate ! , ALL NIGHT Covic has gone for Alwvel results lolol , 😎

My daughter so proud of her brother ,,, supportive big sister big in education ! My CASSY always clever .. study films ! Cookies ! Candles ! 9 stone from Chickens ! From pig 🐷 Organic , fresh , eggs !! Big visitor at other lady farms 👸🏼

Are you putting your houseplant outside in th rain ??? QUIET night with the biatches lololo , #anglesdelight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Itsamystery23

Something tells me that they have the type of relationship where this happens a lot, like he always fucks off gets with other girls while she’s too scared to even look at another man. And she takes him back every time. If his done this once chances are his a dirty dog and done it loads
Oh yeh! He lives in my area and I know of at least 5 girls From round here he’s been seeing since he got out of prison. And they’re not just one time things I mean full on seeing them like he was with old slagggy and his ‘fiancé’ knows about every single one of them. But because he gets her teeth and nice cars etc she thinks she’s the cat that’s got the cream and when he comes crawling back she plasters a smile over her face like she’s one. Cassy is not and will not be the last

Won *****

As his gf is a nurse if cassy did go to hospital then I’m sure she would look up her records regardless of data protection. It’s not like they all live legal and above board!

And as for everyone on here saying the ‘poor woman’ let’s remember this is the girlfriend of a convicted armed robber (this man pulled out a gun in a garage full of people in broad daylight terrifying someone’s mum/Nan dad/grandad) and is a big time drug dealer. You can’t tell me she is a lovely little innocent lady who’s a nurse. Look at all of his friends in that video, half of them are woman beaters who have all been to prison countless times. These are the people she has around her kids so in my eyes, no better than shaggy Anne

And she has got pregnant after knowing about all these affairs. I’m sorry but a nurse knows about contraception and bringing a baby into the world whilst not only knowing about past affairs but one was ongoing whilst getting up the duff is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard in my life. People think a baby will fix things. It will be so much worse when it’s here I bet

Rant over 😂 sorry guys x

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Crazyasafox

You know what I've realised, these type of people literally live for the fakeness. The whole party was for the gram, the hiring the cars, the ugly fucking watches, the awful designer trainers and clothes, every single person at the party literally spending the whole time taking photos and videos. What happened to actually enjoying yourself?! I used to actually want all that but looking now, thank fuck I'm not part of that life. Its so shallow. Yeah I know I'm on a forum commenting on a nobody, but this is literally like watching a soap for me now and again. The rest of the time, Im actually living my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

KateToTheParty

Cassy Clark #11 - ‘Him’ must have super sperm impregnating different girls at every turn!

Cassy Clarke #11 Baby on board, she's such a fraud in a love triangle, oh my lord!
love hexagon 😂

Ok last one 😂

Cassy Clark #11 - ‘Him’ in all his pictures covers his face, hiding from the baby mommas all over the place

Last edited:
  • Haha

Omglol

VIP Member
I can’t believe the way she’s posted about the “baby” on her stories then just gone about posting about random shit and quotes as if nothing happened 😂 is she okay
She was just trying to keep up appearances 🤣. We will have the odd thinking of you post every other week I reckon, god can u imagine the year anniversary or the made up due date she’s give it, she’ll probably be on at balloon company’s to give her free rip baby b balloons set them off into the sky with white doves 🤣 Nutty angel will be there wanking off her chickens stroking sashas face 🤢 they are a full on circus the lot of them.

• Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
Shes like the craig david song 7 days.

Had a miscarriage on friday, went up london on saturday, let him dip my hole on sunday, wore white troussers on monday, went out again on tuesday, pretended i was heartbroken wednesday and thursday then went out with another man on friday...

She's been blocked 😭😭😂😂
No way 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I've lost count how many baby daddies angel has! & yes she will start with all the bipolar, dysmorphia, self harming bullshit.... & dont get me wrong I'm not making light of these issues.... But I've seen trashyanne lay into so many people on her posts who clearly have actually been diagnosed with mental health.... it only matters when shes the victim.. The girl is just vile!!! 1 day she will be on a 24hr fast, next day we will be getting binge eating posts.... shes a fucking train wreck!!!
From the state of the youngest two Angel’s baby daddies were her cousins or something

• Haha

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Sorry but a girl who can cut her wrists in front of her children, send a picture to her friends in a WhatsApp group and says “look what you made me do” or something along them lines, is certainly capable of lying about a pregnancy 😬

Reactions: 20

Gilmoregirl18

In that case she shouldn't have put my Angel because there was no baby?
I have had an blighted ovum and I class that as my little angel and always remember the anniversary of which we lost them, it was a pregnancy it just didnt develop unfortunately. Once you see a positive pregnancy test that's it, in your mind your a mum, even if it is just for a few days.

I don't like Cassy and don't agree with most of the things she does which is why I am on this thread, but most of these comments are just plain nasty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Itsamystery23

It’s a shame though really they could’ve had a joint baby shower. Imagine all the Gucci baby grows and Rolex’s and veneers vouchers getting handed out in goody bags whilst the gangster gang all held up their iPhones recording. Obv cassys balloons would’ve been blue because she knew it was a boy at seven weeks of course 💙

God the way cassy kicked her poor kid up the butt and said get in the motor. Imagine that as your mother what a delight! (Not angels) lololo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Ladylaura

I’m new to here but have met Cassy a couple of times as she done my eyebrows and then topped them up.. both time they looked shit so finally paid another £180 to get them redone at a professional salon! Couldn’t believe it when the owner of the salon said they have done a lot of rectification work on people following cassyannes work!! My whole experience of the big bunny was awful both times and caused me so much anxiety knowing I had to return! So I professional... she’s makes out she some health freak yet drank x2 cans of red Bull whilst chatting to all her friends standing over me whilst she was doing my brows! He eyelash technician had a tag on her ankle and was talking about fucking men and “banging out women?”” Wtf?? Cassyanne was talking in a London accent to the lash technician and then in a gypsy accent when some travelers came into her shop?? So cringe!!!
I see this morning she was boxing and after miss carrying myself last year find it neat on impossible to believe she would have the want or energy to go boxing ffs?? Always think to myself she never has her kids?? But now she’s single all of a sudden she is super mum? So sad for the children. They are like a fashion accessory to her.

• Wow

Emmarowleyhun

I'll probably get slammed for this, but honestly not even one of the 3 people involved here is a good person.

Cassyanne - very little explanation needed, we know she's got no morals with literally anything. Her job, her kids, her friends, going after married blokes. Pure scum.

George - honestly this bloke is either loaded or has a massive penis. Both cassy and lucie could do better than him... and thats saying something. Going around shagging other girls whilst your missus is pregnant. Wannabe gangsta, eurgh just vile.

Lucie - I don't feel like she's a victim at all I'm sorry. She must know what he's been getting up to so why is she sticking around. Get some self respect and leave him. If she staying because of the money than shes shallow as fuck. Also why is letting him bring their kids up to be mini wannabe gangstas. Its pathetic. Them playing happy families last night is laughable.

They all just deserve each other.

Chatty Member
CLASSY please ! 🤦🏻‍♀️ enjoying her brunch big "weiner " ,, BLOB OF cream fresh , lovely dish ! We juicing 💦 if tuff time for big come 👸🏼such a crafty wotsit my daughter ! Lolol we actually bath in hoisin sauce 😋

I am savoury person tough to get pumped up ,, GCSE results ! We could not celebrate 🎉 my boy I have 7 kids 1 who is in Germany 🇩🇪 COVIC has ruined party times , we not hide !! Oranges 🍊 pears 🍐 carrots 🥕 today ! Party later with eggs ! Fresh , organic , homegrown . We must home delivery again you guys ! My kids do not listen to me ffs ... exam results ,, Job looses , kids in danger covic19 !!

Where is the love ? I mentioned I eat a lot of vegetables #anglesdelight

• Haha