Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry @Omglol ive moved to here even though I don’t agree with the placement 🤨😂

I don’t know THAT much because obviously I mentioned her to ask if he had slept with her so he wasn’t that forthcoming with info after that lol...

I do know though that when the pic of the dick was posted on here they had an idea of who they thought it could be straight away lol, J sent it to the group chat 🙃😂 but it’s not anyone who’s even been mentioned on here before, it’s a second member or that group... so yes she’s slept with at least 2 of them, 3 if you count J.

Having said that, the only reason I ever even posted on the old old thread about J was because he asked me to 😂 so I dunno why he would if he really had but hey ho!

I also know for sure about George for obvious reasons, that’s current and ongoing as you all know.

I also know that they read here, J asked me last week if I had seen anything else on “that website” then said his friends had been telling him about it. So the boys read here too.

I don’t have that much info tbf didn’t really ask about girls whilst cuddled up 😂 wish I had more!

Reactions: 1

I don’t know THAT much because obviously I mentioned her to ask if he had slept with her so he wasn’t that forthcoming with info after that lol...

I do know though that when the pic of the dick was posted on here they had an idea of who they thought it could be straight away lol, J sent it to the group chat 🙃😂 but it’s not anyone who’s even been mentioned on here before, it’s a second member or that group... so yes she’s slept with at least 2 of them, 3 if you count J.

Having said that, the only reason I ever even posted on the old old thread about J was because he asked me to 😂 so I dunno why he would if he really had but hey ho!

I also know for sure about George for obvious reasons, that’s current and ongoing as you all know.

I also know that they read here, J asked me last week if I had seen anything else on “that website” then said his friends had been telling him about it. So the boys read here too.

I don’t have that much info tbf didn’t really ask about girls whilst cuddled up 😂 wish I had more!
Sorry my bad placement. Do you know if it can be changed?? There wasn't an option for slags 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So lurker as just posted on the old thread that its on her insta story thats shes actually pregnant

I dont actually beleive it, why aint she in the hospital having it took away???
you don’t have to have it ‘took away’ if the pregnancy passes naturally. I think it’s obvious she hasn’t faked it now, considering window to the womb wouldn’t allow you to print out a picture of your empty womb 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could be wrong though, but it’s unlikely

Reactions: 6
She posted this! The scan was on the 4th august she couldn’t have been that far gone because as we have said before she was in turkey having all her teeth done surely they wouldn’t have done it if they knew she was pregnant
7 weeks 1 day, do she would of fell 15th june.... im not beleiving her, as its been over a week and shes had no d&c, she loses a baby 2 days after a scan 🤔. Shes not showing it on the screen, shes covered it up. Shes still being having boosters, still drink in turkey and she would of known

Reactions: 4
IF the scan and pregnancy are real, it's more likely that slag chops had an abortion at some point and is just saying miscarriage for attention and sympathy. She has no time for her girls so she won't want a baby cramping her style. Especially as the father is likely to be married so she can't dump a baby on him....

Reactions: 5
7 weeks 1 day, do she would of fell 15th june.... im not beleiving her, as its been over a week and shes had no d&c, she loses a baby 2 days after a scan 🤔. Shes not showing it on the screen, shes covered it up. Shes still being having boosters, still drink in turkey and she would of known
Not defending her but I have had miscarriage at 7 weeks and 8 weeks both times I didn't get d&c they give you pill to take to pass pregnancy naturally unless your over 9 weeks

Reactions: 6

🤣 they must have a good old laugh about her reading this.

Don’t want to defend her cause she’s a woman but my last miscarriage I found out at a private scan and they still gave me pics

Reactions: 4
IF the scan and pregnancy are real, it's more likely that slag chops had an abortion at some point and is just saying miscarriage for attention and sympathy. She has no time for her girls so she won't want a baby cramping her style. Especially as the father is likely to be married so she can't dump a baby on him....
This is what I think.

Reactions: 1
She posted this! The scan was on the 4th august she couldn’t have been that far gone because as we have said before she was in turkey having all her teeth done surely they wouldn’t have done it if they knew she was pregnant
I know people deal with things very differently but how the fu*k has she got all dressed up heels, makeup etc gone up London for the day?! Done herself up for pictures for B&B & her insta. Everyone on here would believe her or atleast some sympathy if she had done the what most women would do... Have time to yourself, snuggle up with your family & look after yourself for a week or 2. Shes deluded

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.