Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but a girl who can cut her wrists in front of her children, send a picture to her friends in a WhatsApp group and says ā€œlook what you made me doā€ or something along them lines, is certainly capable of lying about a pregnancy šŸ˜¬
Spot on!!!

Reactions: 1
Why canā€™t I find the first two threads? Starts from number 3?
Try cassy Smith

I cant believe how attention seeking she is ....I'm not sure if I believe she was pregnant or not, but if she was theres something vary dodgy about it all..... and I would of thought her mum would have wrote a paragraph about her "loss"

I swear years ago when she was still with Bill, she accused Angel of beating the kids up when they were younger. Also Patrick ( Angels eldest) seems like he's got his head screwed on and that's why he doesn't have anything to do with that bat tit crazy family!

Reactions: 2
i can understand the people who donā€™t want to believe that she would lie about this, itā€™s really low and something you wouldnā€™t wish on anybody else. However window to the womb or any other scan place would refer to the Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit if the scan didnā€™t look right, even if she was already bleeding. And EPAU would Scan her even if she went in and said that she had already started bleeding and had thought to have passed the pregnancy, to the posters who said they donā€™t follow up after I agree they donā€™t (unless checking HCG levels) but they would give her the initial scan to confirm and this is why I doubt her. Thereā€™s no way she wouldnā€™t have posted their scan or a pic from in the hospital/on the ward.

i agree some go on with a brave face, I did this every single time, I even went back to work after 1 day off even tho I haemorrhaged and had been signed off for 2w because I just didnā€™t want to acknowledge it - however I think people like this arenā€™t the same people who then post things to social media AND go on pretending theyā€™re ok.

PS cutting herself in front of her kids, wtf that made me feel sick, can only think how the kids felt šŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
Notice how sheā€™s been quiet probably read these comments and realises sheā€™s fucked up with how sheā€™s carried on during this ā€œmiscarriageā€ so we will see a ā€œsorry I havenā€™t been very active but I have been trying to grieve and process whatā€™s happenedā€ post soon šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I come from a place of cutting yourself for attention is also a mental illness!?! Lying about abortion is a mental illness to some degree who does that ?!but for the sake of someoneā€™s mental health Ill take the bait for now

• Sad
I come from a place of cutting yourself for attention is also a mental illness!?! Lying about abortion is a mental illness to some degree who does that ?!but for the sake of someoneā€™s mental health Ill take the bait for now
The thing is if your genuinely unwell and have no control over what your doing then why only now is she pretending she was pregnant? Very convenient that he hadnā€™t been around for a bit and then the hints start about being pregnant, also She sleeps with different men every week sheā€™s done this because sheā€™s out to hurt an innocent woman and try to get gbs attention. If she wasnā€™t so calculated I would half get where your coming from but everything she does is planned (not very well) but planned all the same. If she wasnā€™t trying to hurt anybody why post it for her 50k plus followers to see? Surely something like that is private and between you and your closest friends and family and the man your accusing as the father. not an internet full of strangers. She has done it so it gets back to people ie his wife. I think she is a vile excuse for a human being and apart from the fact she is a national bike this sort of tit is the reason she has no friends and no man wants her.

Reactions: 4
I agree, I believe she has a mental illness, and likely her mother too. However she is also a vile person. I have mental health issues, but am not horrible to others, I do not use people and even on my worst days, I protect my kids from it. If she is as strong as she maintains, she would too.
Anyway, this is getting a bit heavy, we need one of Angel's posts to cheer us up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree, I believe she has a mental illness, and likely her mother too. However she is also a vile person. I have mental health issues, but am not horrible to others, I do not use people and even on my worst days, I protect my kids from it. If she is as strong as she maintains, she would too.
Anyway, this is getting a bit heavy, we need one of Angel's posts to cheer us up
itā€™s always a good time for #angelsdelight post

I fully understand what you're saying and I'm realy sorry to hear thatšŸ˜”šŸ’” I'm also super sorry for posting such a graffic pic without any trigger warning... I should of known better x

Reactions: 2
Her and her mum deffo have simular issues with craving attention! It that was my mum or sister I'd have to tell them their embarrassing themselves.

I fully understand what you're saying and I'm realy sorry to hear thatšŸ˜”šŸ’” I'm also super sorry for posting such a graffic pic without any trigger warning... I should of known better x
Iā€™ve never done it myself sorry if itā€™s come Across that way but Iwas meaning to me thatā€™s a mental illness doing it regardless of your wanted outcome death/attention I think thatā€™s a problem and that individual needs help, and thanks for your sensitive reply ā¤ But thatā€™s my point if she does read here weā€™re doing no favours but I canā€™t control opinions nor can I control what she posts nor can I help her think itā€™s time for me to leave this thread lol Think itā€™s all beyond / above me šŸ˜†šŸ˜©

• Heart
Sorry @Omglol ive moved to here even though I donā€™t agree with the placement šŸ¤ØšŸ˜‚

I donā€™t know THAT much because obviously I mentioned her to ask if he had slept with her so he wasnā€™t that forthcoming with info after that lol...

I do know though that when the pic of the dick was posted on here they had an idea of who they thought it could be straight away lol, J sent it to the group chat šŸ™ƒšŸ˜‚ but itā€™s not anyone whoā€™s even been mentioned on here before, itā€™s a second member or that group... so yes sheā€™s slept with at least 2 of them, 3 if you count J.

Having said that, the only reason I ever even posted on the old old thread about J was because he asked me to šŸ˜‚ so I dunno why he would if he really had but hey ho!

I also know for sure about George for obvious reasons, thatā€™s current and ongoing as you all know.

I also know that they read here, J asked me last week if I had seen anything else on ā€œthat websiteā€ then said his friends had been telling him about it. So the boys read here too.

I donā€™t have that much info tbf didnā€™t really ask about girls whilst cuddled up šŸ˜‚ wish I had more!
John h by any chance?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.