Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her but I have had miscarriage at 7 weeks and 8 weeks both times I didn't get d&c they give you pill to take to pass pregnancy naturally unless your over 9 weeks
I didn’t even get the pill as it occurred naturally. However it was very painful for a few days and lots of bleeding.... no way would you be trotting round in hot pants!

Reactions: 4
That scan is a private scan anyway; all the GA shows is the size of the baby on that scan, she could well have lost it and then booked a private scan and pretended she didn’t know she had lost it, all I know is Window to the Womb is a genuine company, and that GA age etc seems legit, her name, the company name, all seems legit. She may well have been pretending to lose it and she’s gonna go for an abortion. Who knows. Can’t find out for you’s now 😂😂

7 weeks 1 day, do she would of fell 15th june.... im not beleiving her, as its been over a week and shes had no d&c, she loses a baby 2 days after a scan 🤔. Shes not showing it on the screen, shes covered it up. Shes still being having boosters, still drink in turkey and she would of known
Why cover it up aswell?! Surely again showing it half of the not real comments wouldn't happen either.. shes such an attention seeker

Reactions: 3
So you knew you was pregnant but yet still went and had dental surgery and remained taking those boosters daily knowing full well they weren't suitable for pregnancy.... 🤔🤔 Sorry normally I'd be feeling absolutely disgusted with myself after the things I've said about her but on this occasion I really don't 🤷🏽 Nothing adds up at all!! Her behaviour over the past 7 days has been hella suspicious! Miscarriage couple days ago but then out with another man the next 😒 I'm just not buying anything at all..... The boy who cried wolf comes to mind!!!

Reactions: 8
Im
Sorry I still think she faked it. Why would she go for a private scan so early???? She had scan on 04/08 and was absolutely fine till last Friday. At which point did she lose the baby??? She's done it to try and keep him. Also the gestational age is only calculated from the first day of your last period. It's not the babies measurements. She's full of shite.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I know people deal with things very differently but how the fu*k has she got all dressed up heels, makeup etc gone up London for the day?! Done herself up for pictures for B&B & her insta. Everyone on here would believe her or atleast some sympathy if she had done the what most women would do... Have time to yourself, snuggle up with your family & look after yourself for a week or 2. Shes deluded
I couldn’t even bring myself to even leave the house when I miscarried my son let alone doing all what she has done laughing and joking too! Sorry but this doesn’t look like a grieving mother

Exactly this! She knew she was pregnant but went ahead having her teeth done 🙄
Probably because she new that abortion was booked for the minute her feet touched back down on English ground. And now he’s left she wants attention from her minions.

Im
Sorry I still think she faked it. Why would she go for a private scan so early???? She had scan on 04/08 and was absolutely fine till last Friday. At which point did she lose the baby??? She's done it to try and keep him. Also the gestational age is only calculated from the first day of your last period. It's not the babies measurements. She's full of shite.
Yes! This is what i thought. She probably went there saying she suspects she’s pregnant paid for the scan and there was nothing there hence the reason she’s covered it up!

Reactions: 11
That scan is a private scan anyway; all the GA shows is the size of the baby on that scan, she could well have lost it and then booked a private scan and pretended she didn’t know she had lost it, all I know is Window to the Womb is a genuine company, and that GA age etc seems legit, her name, the company name, all seems legit. She may well have been pretending to lose it and she’s gonna go for an abortion. Who knows. Can’t find out for you’s now 😂😂
the gestational age is calculated from the 1st day of your last period. It's not calculated by the babies measurements. So for example she could have said the 1st day of her last period was June 14th and they calculate the GA from that. There probably is no baby under that heart.

Probably because she new that abortion was booked for the minute her feet touched back down on English ground. And now he’s left she wants attention from her minions.

Yes! This is what i thought. She probably went there saying she suspects she’s pregnant paid for the scan and there was nothing there hence the reason she’s covered it up!
I 💯 think the same

I'm sorry but faking a scan photo is the easiest thing in the world. Search for a random image online of a scan, go into edit and add a black strip to the top and write your info across the top, put a heart emoji across the image so that it can't be reversed searched on Google or the person you nicked it from doesn't recognise their own photo.

Don't you think this would have been the first thing she posted rather than all her cryptic shite posts if it had actually happened. She knows people don't believe her and has needed to put it out there

Reactions: 7
It’s all suspicious I dunno why she’s covered the baby! I think you might be right about the GA at private places.. I had one at 4 weeks once can’t remember if it said 4 weeks at the top cause you couldn’t see tit on the scan 😂 was a lovely pic of my bladder and womb lol

She’s 99% probably had an abortion and decided to post it now cause she’s probably found out George’s wife is up the duff and she’s pissed off

Reactions: 5
Well if it is true i hold my hands up and admit i was wrong with what i said about her but
Some part of me still dont believe that photo is legit tho 🤷‍♀️

Aside from that anyone else abit weirded out by the mums post she shared she writes not just good looking and then proceeds to tag trashyanne in the comments saying dont this remind you of your brother 🤪🤪

As much as I can’t stand the hole I’m not sure she would post a fake thing if she’s told her family and friends? Why would you lie about that? Even tho she’s a poison troll

My friend wanted a scan extra early after a loss and they calculated GA from her last period, it was too early to see anything they couldn’t even see the sac but still gave her a print out of nothing with the GA date across the top and then she booked in 2w later and had another scan which was then developed enough to be visible.
So yes in theory you could rock up for a reassurance scan at any private scanning place and give them dates and They’ll scan you.
However if it was bad news they’d then refer to EPAU for them to confirm this and to help decide whether to have a watch and wait approach, medical or surgical management. I’ve had an ectopic as well as my 3 losses and I’d hate to call anyone a liar where these things are concerned but at this point I’d put nothing past her.
She’s definitely not been to hospital because we all know she likes to show us when she’s there!!

Reactions: 9
As much as I can’t stand the hole I’m not sure she would post a fake thing if she’s told her family and friends? Why would you lie about that? Even tho she’s a poison troll
its either one of 2 things in my opinion. She’s either faked it to him to keep him around or get his attention. Or 2 she was Pregnant and believed that by trapping him with a baby he would leave his wife and they would live happily ever after but once he found out he told her to abort it. But by this point she had already told everyone and had to think of a way out so played the miscarriage card.

Window to the womb is a private scan place . I could ring up tomorrow and say I want a scan I’m such and such number of weeks... I would be booked in on the information I MYSELF provided them, which would be on the top of the picture as it shows on hers . It could be a scan of an empty womb and the scan place could then say no baby seen go to hospital or that you’re earlier than u think come back in a few weeks .... that information on the top of that scan picture is information she has given unlike A hospital scan WhEres it is based on booking in information from a referal from a doctor for antenatal services. Why not show the baby? If she is going that far to prove it why cover the baby? She was fine Friday evening and then bam Saturday she announced she was heartbroken so she would of had to have had some indication over night in terms of bleeding etc ? Who wears a dress and goes london for the day whilst miscarrying ? It’s all very bizarre ...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.