Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Window to the womb is a private scan place . I could ring up tomorrow and say I want a scan I’m such and such number of weeks... I would be booked in on the information I MYSELF provided them, which would be on the top of the picture as it shows on hers . It could be a scan of an empty womb and the scan place could then say no baby seen go to hospital or that you’re earlier than u think come back in a few weeks .... that information on the top of that scan picture is information she has given unlike A hospital scan WhEres it is based on booking in information from a referal from a doctor for antenatal services. Why not show the baby? If she is going that far to prove it why cover the baby? She was fine Friday evening and then bam Saturday she announced she was heartbroken so she would of had to have had some indication over night in terms of bleeding etc ? Who wears a dress and goes london for the day whilst miscarrying ? It’s all very bizarre ...
its either one of 2 things in my opinion. She’s either faked it to him to keep him around or get his attention. Or 2 she was Pregnant and believed that by trapping him with a baby he would leave his wife and they would live happily ever after but once he found out he told her to abort it. But by this point she had already told everyone and had to think of a way out so played the miscarriage card.
Totally agree with you I was away last week so missed whatever was said or implied about a miscarriage. Who on earth says things that may or may not be true against someone who may be married wtf is going through her head? Why didn’t she just stay will Bill did he cheat or was it her?

Reactions: 1
Window to the womb is a private scan place . I could ring up tomorrow and say I want a scan I’m such and such number of weeks... I would be booked in on the information I MYSELF provided them, which would be on the top of the picture as it shows on hers . It could be a scan of an empty womb and the scan place could then say no baby seen go to hospital or that you’re earlier than u think come back in a few weeks .... that information on the top of that scan picture is information she has given unlike A hospital scan WhEres it is based on booking in information from a referal from a doctor for antenatal services.
This is exactly it... I went to window to the womb for my gender scan and i wasnt quite the 16 weeks so I lied about my due date and they printed the fake info at the top of my scan, it's nothing to do with babies measurements, only the details you tell them 🥴

Also I've had a fair few miscarriages, and found out about an ectopic pregnancy at a private scanning place and they printed me photo of my empty womb with the dates that I should have been the top so she easily could have lied to get a scan.

Reactions: 10
Window to the womb is a private scan place . I could ring up tomorrow and say I want a scan I’m such and such number of weeks... I would be booked in on the information I MYSELF provided them, which would be on the top of the picture as it shows on hers . It could be a scan of an empty womb and the scan place could then say no baby seen go to hospital or that you’re earlier than u think come back in a few weeks .... that information on the top of that scan picture is information she has given unlike A hospital scan WhEres it is based on booking in information from a referal from a doctor for antenatal services. Why not show the baby? If she is going that far to prove it why cover the baby? She was fine Friday evening and then bam Saturday she announced she was heartbroken so she would of had to have had some indication over night in terms of bleeding etc ? Who wears a dress and goes london for the day whilst miscarrying ? It’s all very bizarre ...

Even if she wasn't bleeding when she went to London, the thought of the bleed starting whilst I was miles away from home would be enough for me to stay at home. GB very clearly isn't bothered by the fact he "lost" a child.

Reactions: 2
Why did she have the need to announce publicly that she'd miscarried, if she's not even in a stable relationship and just sleeping with some poor woman's husband, calling him a bf, clearly her followers know nothing about her or many of them would be disgusted too.

Reactions: 4
So she saying her baby as died in her belly, so when is this miscarriage actually gonna happen..... when as she been to the hospital 🤔 shes so so so full of tit. And no one will expose her. I just dont get it

Totally agree with you I was away last week so missed whatever was said or implied about a miscarriage. Who on earth says things that may or may not be true against someone who may be married wtf is going through her head? Why didn’t she just stay will Bill did he cheat or was it her?
She thought she could do better than bill. When she become bigger and better

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Seems so fishy to me. She happily shows off her girls to all her followers including creepy men, but won't show what's essentially a blob on the screen? Correct me if I'm wrong but at that gestation there wouldn't be much detail?
Miscarriages are terrible, i wouldn't want to be out walking in short shorts on my period, nevermind miscarrying my baby. There is a reason everybody is suspicious. You cant continually cry wolf/ attention seek and then expect everybody to believe everything you say.

Reactions: 8
Go through her profile from the 4th...... shes been out and about and posting tit, so when did she attend the EPU at the local hospital to confirm a miscarriage.......

Out of pure curiously......Who here genuine believes her on this??? 😒🤔
Nope i think shes lying. Why cover the picture...... how as she been going here there and everywhere..... where did she get time to go epu that runs 9 to 5 🤔. Shes neen out every day or posing in clothes. Complete bullshitter, and her fans are sucking it up

As a miscarriage and the same day wears white jeans and goes up london 😂😂😂 duck off

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It just doesn't make sense. So she had a scan done at window to the womb on 04/08. The "baby" was fine until 07/08. What made her think she'd miscarries to put that status up about being "broken"? She couldn't have visited an EPU on the 08/8 as Medway has only occasional EPU appointments on a Saturday and it's only open from 9-12.40pm by appointment only. Then on Sunday she takes the girls out in London wearing the shortest dress known. Would you not be scared to start bleeding wearing next to nothing? And I'm almost sure if she had genuinely miscarried she would have asked her mum to have the girls. She's laughing away on the bike ride thing with GB when he calls her a VIP (VERY IMPORTANT PROSTITUTE). This is not the behaviour of someone who has just lost a child. Sick bleep

Reactions: 12
Anyone that believes that scan picture is as thick as she is 😂 it's window to the womb, I could go in and tell them I'm GA 36weeks with a food baby and they would scan me 😂😂 if it was a hospital picture then I'd believe it but Its not. There's nothing under that love heart. She's a sick witch

Reactions: 13
She was drinking in Turkey as well.

She does not even look after her own two, so why would she have another.

Trips to London and Selfridges, yeah right

I find it hard to believe that someone would go
so far to actually make this up?

I think most of you are blinded by your hatred of her.
I don’t hate the girl, I don’t think I actually hate anyone. But from my own real life experience this isn’t how a miscarriage has panned out for me, not that I ever put one on social media tho. But she does broadcast everything on social media including hospital visits but she hasn’t for this? But not because she wants it private as she has posted about it. I don’t know. She does lie, whether she would lie about something as awful as this I suppose we will never know for certain.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.