Cassy Clark #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would a clinic give her an empty scan photo? They just wouldn’t. Also that sonagrapher name matches up with my google search. She is not THAT calculated.

I’ve been thinking about this whole situation and something just doesn’t sit right with me and I’m probably gonna get tit but... If she has lost a baby, then that’s really sad. However, would it really be surprising that it happened considering she’s been for new teeth, drinking, taking boosters, tanning injections, sunbeds? She’s selfish by nature and it’s bullshit that she wouldn’t of known she was carrying. Any mother takes care of themselves when they find out they are expecting, even more so than usual. She starved herself with her second girl until she was skin on bone ffs. No woman deserves to have a miscarriage, ever. But you do everything you can to prevent that from happening and she never did.

Reactions: 6
I think the writing at the top of the scan looks edited if you ask me 🙄

And the corners, why would she be cutting parts of the picture out? Doesn’t make sense
I could go there tomorrow say I think I’m pregnant and my period was June 15th they would date me from then and still give the print out even though there is nothing there. Honestly the girl is so desperate for a man she will stop at nothing. If that was the case she would of took herself straight to hospital and had the sad attention seeking posts instead she went up london laughing and joking then the next day is talking about booking flights and following loads of men. Sorry but if she genuinely was pregnant and really had the mind set of she was going to become a mother she would of been devastated at the loss and not prancing about in shorts up her fanny. Makes me physically sick the girl. Poor excuse for a mother and woman. She’ll probably read this and a trip to a&e and epu will be on the cards this week, again anyone can go to a&e say they are pregnant and bleeding and be referred there so if that does happen people don’t be fooled! X

Reactions: 8
you don’t have to have it ‘took away’ if the pregnancy passes naturally. I think it’s obvious she hasn’t faked it now, considering window to the womb wouldn’t allow you to print out a picture of your empty womb 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could be wrong though, but it’s unlikely
Well shes not dressing like her pregnancy is passing is she 🤔 theres not a day she aint been out either.

Reactions: 4
I think the writing at the top of the scan looks edited if you ask me 🙄

And the corners, why would she be cutting parts of the picture out? Doesn’t make sense
You can get any old bullshit written on those scans, her name isn't even Cassyanne!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve had two miscarriages, first one I had an internal scan at 5 weeks baby looked fine but too early to show heartbeat and then miscarried the next day, there wasn’t much blood as it came out fully formed (sorry for tmi) I had no bleeding after and went out shopping two days later. Second one I was further along and started bleeding, went for a private scan and all was fine heartbeat was fine and then two days later miscarried again, bled a lot more this time but was up and about the next day, back to work two days after. I’m not saying I agree or disagree with anyone but I think it’s important to know that miscarriages are so different for everyone. Apart from my first initial trip to epu for my first scan after slight bleeding I never went back for either miscarriage, with the first one it was very obvious it had all passed through as was fully formed and with second one I was just told if bleeding is longer than 3 weeks (not intense bleeding of course just like period) or I continued to keep passing tissue then I would have to be checked. I actually couldn’t believe how little they actually do to check/help, I called the drs the day after my first one and asked if I needed to be checked over and they said no. I think everyone deals with these things differently, Cassy doesn’t seem the type to spend days crying in bed about anything so it doesn’t surprise me that she was out and about straight away if it did happen. I put on a very brave face during and after both my miscarriages, I went to a friends house for a bbq the day I noticed bleeding on my second one because I just didn’t want to believe it was happening. It’s the worst thing in the world I’ve ever been through and wouldn’t wish it upon anyone so it’s so hard to predict how people will act/cope after.

Reactions: 8
If that silly witch was pregnant the world would of got numerous pictures of the pregnancy test the instant that second line appeared she wouldn’t of even give it time for the piss to dry, none of it adds up. She’s one nasty little slag out to hurt people ie. gs wife who from the looks of it actually is pregnant. She’ll probably ready this now and be stood outside a hospital asking someone to piss on a stick 🤣 or order a fake one from eBay. Honestly can’t stand the vile bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her scan looks fake. Google window to the womb scan and compare them. Shes probs bought the fake scan online.

Reactions: 5
A few days ago she posted that she wants to fit in those really tight white trousers size 6

Reactions: 3
The amount of tit she does/puts into her body it's possible her periods her messed up so didn't know she was pregnant when she was In turkey? Or she assumed she was 7 weeks but was much earlier, as privately scan places do go by the dates and name you give them when booking online.
Also i had a natural miscarriage at 6 weeks and everything came away within a day and the bleeding slowed to a light period by the next morning, I felt fine I even went to IKEA. Then I had missed misscarriage at 8 weeks and needed medical management, that was different I bled heavily for days couldn't move. So it does vary on how early and the situation.

Reactions: 1
Again I'm so sorry to everyone here that's gone through loss. What ever stage you may of been at it must of been heart breaking for you and I'm deeply sorry 💔💔💔 xx

However...
Wheather it's fake or she's telling the truth, we'll never know and we'll never believe her and she'll never have any sympathy from me 🤷🏽 Simply because this woman is a born fake, deceiving, calculated, manipulative, narcissistic LIAR.... Noone should ever believe a dam word she says! This woman would stop at nothing! It really rattles my brain how she has all these people basically licking her hoop and telling her how 'amazing' and what an 'inspiration' she is 🤔😩 She's nothing but a low down dirty FRAUD!!

Reactions: 7
I think someone should actually call her out on Facebook. Maybe once and for all this would make all her minions realise how vile she actually is. If she was pregnant and miscarried, the fact that so many of us doubt her speaks volumes as to the type of person she is. Let's face it, if it was someone who wasn't a born liar and disgusting human, not one of us would question her.

Reactions: 2
She may of had a blighted overum. Where no baby forms, you just get the sack so its like a phatom pregnancy, no baby every starts out, theres no baby to lose.

I know someone who had a positive pregnancy test, even milk coming out of her boobs, she went for a private scan and there was nothing there, just dodgy hormones

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.