Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2717636

She gushes more about her agents than she ever has about Joel
She has gushed more about her tour manager and her tour catering guys than about Joel. I mean, what’s there to gush about? Every time she tries, it either sounds insincere or she manages to make Joel sound kind of sad. Or she goes on and on about what he does for her. Like the saddest Disney breakfast ever. Or gifting her the ugly vanity table/desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2717636

She gushes more about her agents than she ever has about Joel
Why does she refer to the books and socials as “other crap”? I mean WE know they are, but what’s the point in her doing them if she herself thinks they’re crap as well?

she is such a bad advert for herself and everything she does!

Reactions: 37
Very professional to call your own side projects "crap", but of course people should fork out their hard earned cash to support it!

Reactions: 39
Very professional to call your own side projects "crap", but of course people should fork out their hard earned cash to support it!

Carrie doesn't know what professional is, always been one of her problems

Reactions: 22
Which I believe as much as Carrie claiming she has people monitoring this thread. Why would her agent run the Beggar‘s Call account?
Because her precious little ego can't handle social media platforms where she can't delete comments. We'll see if she keeps her word. The grammar will give it away if not. And if we get !!!!!!!!! we'll know Joel has been unleashed.
---
Happy unpaid dividends day to all those who celebrate 🥳
I can't believe that STRANDED in the CAPTIAL OF WHATEVER jokes are still incredible an entire year later. Joel really has been a gift to these threads

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dividends Day gives me Ed Balls Day vibes and I'm here for it. I'd hung my dividend stocking up, but sadly no one paid them this year. SO no Loungefly bags for me (Thank God)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why has she saved Joel as 'husband' in her phone 😂😂

View attachment 2717753

So, Lucie Jones launches in october/November and they just happen to choose then to launch, after planning for a year.

If its been planned for so long why isn't it better organised? Why is the logo so tit? Why has it taken this long?

So in 2022 they met, moved in together, started a business together and got engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
it’s actually not a bad idea. I have my partner saved as “name - boyfriend” because if I’m ever in an accident they can look through my contacts and know who to call.
I agree, but in carries case after ignoring Joel's messages for 6 years she probably wouldn't know who 'Joel' is if he popped up on her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, Lucie Jones launches in october/November and they just happen to choose then to launch, after planning for a year.

If its been planned for so long why isn't it better organised? Why is the logo so tit? Why has it taken this long?
The business was incorporated on companies house the DAY AFTER Lucie Jones was announced too….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
where does stranded in the captial originate from?
Take a look here

It's from their trip to Paris a year ago

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.