Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s not a chance of that child being academic with those two idiots as parents
---
Very traditional names might be something like Maud, Mabel or Margaret as an aside

Reactions: 26
There’s not a chance of that child being academic with those two idiots as parents
---
Very traditional names might be something like Maud, Mabel or Margaret as an aside
One upside is it won't take much for her to be smarter than her parents!

Reactions: 21
I‘m expecting some Zoe Sugg kind of name for their daughter; traditional name that nobody else gives their child, screams old lady name, like Otillie.

Reactions: 22
---
Maud is nice so they definitely won’t pick it.

Reactions: 3
I was just watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and I was trying to work out who Dawn French as the fat lady reminded me of, like singing dead loud and shouty and not letting the kids in until they'd listened to her sing.... and well...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh dear…. Lucie Jones announcement. NYC debut… meanwhile Carrie tries to flog a few more tickets for an unpopular (pardon the pun) Wicked workshop.

IMG_3339.jpeg
IMG_3340.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The parody account liked one of my tweets. I feel honoured!
Anyone else watch the BBC Big Night of Musicals show and notice the amazing Daniel Boys as King George rather than Joel?

Reactions: 9
Daniel Boys was amazing love the way he stayed in character once the song finished. The King was the only reason that I didn't leave mid way through the show when I saw it, just couldn't get the rest of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I haven't seen Joel as King George but I get the impression he goes for the grotesque comedy rather than the sinister comedy of Jonathan, Michael or Daniel?

I can see Joel's working but I think sinister comedy works much better for the role.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.