Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely want to slap the tit out of people who refer to others as 'humans'. Shut the duck up, we don't need clarification that your sweaty, hideous hole of a husband is a human.

As stupid as she is, I'm sure even she wouldn't have accidentally married a donkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Names… I think Matilda is likely. The first one that came to mind for me was Marigold.

Carrie has never talked about Six before in her life. I’m not sure why she’s bringing it up now. Respectfully I don’t think her fragile ego would cope with not being the lead. She can’t share the spotlight with 5 other women. And there would be no male castmates to victimise. Also, I find the Seymour character irritating at the best of times, so I really couldn’t bare to see Carrie join the company of that show. It actually makes me feel a bit ill 🤣 Not as ill as the idea of her playing Howard 🤢 Carrie looks too old to play a 30 year old character, let alone a 19 year old girl!

I’m not sure if she’s suddenly getting interested due to the show picking up steam due to Hannah Lowther? Or maybe she’s realising that her career isn’t going to be the same after baby, and she will likely not be able to lead shows anymore. 🤷‍♀️
Carrie could The Face through Heart Of Stone and get away with it, kind of, I think. But Jane Seymour (like all the other queens) dances and sings during all the other songs and Karen has absolutely NOT the stamina for that. She would already be out of breath mid-Ex Wives.

Reactions: 19
Martha Montague? I think they’ll go ‘middle of the road, traditionally English but not on every school register’ type of names. Although she’s had some corkers of character names in her books before so who knows!
I agree it will be something like that- traditional and middle class
I'll laugh if it is Martha. I think it's a lovely name, but a few years ago it was super popular again and there are millions of them. It would be like naming her Olivia and then still going on about how they gave her a super quirky name even though I feel every 4th girl born atm is called Olivia! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe that STRANDED in the CAPTIAL OF WHATEVER jokes are still incredible an entire year later. Joel really has been a gift to these threads
I think that was when I joined the threads here 😁. I vaguely knew who she was, I watch Strictly and like lots of people, I was slightly puzzled at Tom Fletcher's dedication of a dance to his sister 😁.

Then the wedding and the cheese and onion sandwiches and so on - they really are the gift that keeps on giving. 😁

Reactions: 7
I genuinely want to slap the tit out of people who refer to others as 'humans'. Shut the duck up, we don't need clarification that your sweaty, hideous hole of a husband is a human.

As stupid as she is, I'm sure even she wouldn't have accidentally married a donkey.
I've said it before but it's so dehumanising (Oddly enough). It's just so generic

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.