Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she not embarrassed about how much of her life is defined by which man she’s been with? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 48
For those who missed the announcement on Carrie's stories mid troll breakdown. She said it'll be her agent that runs the Beggar's Call Twitter account.
Which I believe as much as Carrie claiming she has people monitoring this thread. Why would her agent run the Beggar‘s Call account?

Reactions: 16
All this Al*x D*y talk has made me remember this gem
also lyrics to Good Morning Sunshine were my quote in my secondary school year book so that aged like a muller corner didnt it

Reactions: 12
Honestly- I’m at home with a chest infection at the minute and this thread has kept me highly entertained but also pushed me near the brink of a wheezy death on occasion. AD having a head shaped like a lightbulb cannot be the reason I die.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
AD having a head shaped like a lightbulb cannot be the reason I die.
This quote alone has made all of my time on tattle worthwhile.
---
1706310741968.png

I know people change as they get older but this isn't even the same person

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
does anyone else find it repulsive when she like.. smacks her lips etc on her stories? 😂 💀 i have misophonia but the mouth and saliva noises are too much
She has the same lip smacking tick as Adele and once you see it you can’t unsee it

Reactions: 2
also lyrics to Good Morning Sunshine were my quote in my secondary school year book so that aged like a muller corner didnt it
Oh my god i forgot how bleeping tit he was nesus christ ☠☠☠☠

Reactions: 17
Happy DIVIDENDS DAY to those who celebrate. Can you believe it’s been a whole year since they were STRANDED!!!!! IN THE CAPTIAL OF FRANCE!!!!
IMG_3842.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
"Scarper" means to run away, and "Must Scarper" sounds like "Muscato" (especially when said in an accent like Carrie's) so it's a joke saying he runs away when she's near
lol thank you, can't say I blame him!

Reactions: 7
Context: I was a casual CHF fan from when she was with Pete and only heard of AD when all the tit about him came out. Never watched any of his videos.

I wish I kept it that way. In the words of Will McKenzie "well that, was bleeping dreadful"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"I'm writing letters to my baby for when she is an adult" = "I'm writing letters for adults in the hope that a publisher will buy and publish them"
I’m sure that’s what Gi did! Still no original ideas Carrie 🫠 my 4 month old is currently wide awake and I’ve just been laughing at the idea of whipping out a journal to write him a letter. I am instead just praying for him to go back to sleep so I can too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just noticed that Heather's the Musical is on Amazon but thankfully no Carrie, thank you Amazon for suggesting I watch it 🤣

Reactions: 7
So Joel's new show had its first preview last night, and no gushy supportive post form Carrie? She literally can't see beyond herself

She expects all the attention and public displays, but never shows affection for others in the same way

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.