Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because her precious little ego can't handle social media platforms where she can't delete comments. We'll see if she keeps her word. The grammar will give it away if not. And if we get !!!!!!!!! we'll know Joel has been unleashed.
I didn't even check the account before I wrote this. It seems Joel does have the deets for the account 🤦

1000009247.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
In that case the parody account literally just needs to continue retweeting, Joel's writing is parody enough
The fact they're currently retweeting C&Js much better, much more professional competitors is very funny to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauren Byrne got Carrie's dream role as Miss Honey straight after Cinderella - and she was "just" the cover for Carrie before. Georgina Onuorah has done incredibly well since the show ended. Again, even Rodney Vubya who had a tiny role and mouthed off about ALW on social media is doing better than Carrie right now. Mollie just got married to someone she loves and didn't rush into a relationship with so she could check marriage off her life list. Kingsley Morton was far more praised for her performance as Wednesday Addams than Carrie was. Ailsa Davidson is widely acknowledged as the best Veronica in the UK production, it goes on and on
I’d feel a bit badly too for Carrie - if this hadn’t been brought on by herself. She has literally no one to blame but herself. Chris Chung (who was either Kurt or Ram during Brat Feature’s run as Veronica) is currently in a TV show with Gary Oldman and is also married to Frances Mayli McCann, who played McNamara at one point and originated Bonnie in the WE.

Reactions: 16
Husband #2.
I reckon she has Jamie stored as Husband #1. (Only half joking tbh) 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's the way that Carrie can't go more than two weeks without a Q&A. Girl, please, delete social media for two months and see if it kills you.

Reactions: 32
Imagine what the Q&A's will be like once Carrie's graced the world with the birth of Mathilda Meltdown Montague

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.