Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prev thread: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-87-doxxed-in-the-captial-of-stupid-husbands.43564/

Well done to @daisymay30 for the very factual winning thread title with 90 likes!

The latest with Carrie and Joel is that someone has made a parody twitter account for beggars call, posting images that they have publicly posted themselves, such as the classic nudist beach photos and Carrie’s super flattering dressing room pregnancy poses. Joel also confirmed his twit status by ranting about how he was given the wrong milk in his coffee through social media, instead of simply telling the barista who would have very likely just made it for him again.

Their Beggers Call zoom sessions are still selling very poorly, AND Carrie is still so uniquely pregnant

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Carrie Hope Fletcher #89 - A literal parody (account) of themselves

(In early I know, but they are the gift that keeps giving lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I am just wondering if Carrie and Joel will attempt to make a lot of viral content with their daughter for the views, especially if they are going to try and perhaps be family content creators. I could see them trying to make their own version of Buzz and the dandelion video. I'm honestly surprised that there was not a video (hopefully not) of Joel or Carrie singing a song about her pregnancy akin to Bump to Buzz. I'm shuddering thinking of all the content that they will make and how cringe it will be.

Perhaps in a year or two, Carrie will be dressing up the daughter and any more Montague kids as King George and Eponine.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Since we're on a new thread, I'm just reposting the baby bingo card. I'll probably make one for the Beggers Call launch so tag me in any ideas x
Yummy Mummy Carrie_20240120_215853_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You know what? I’m so surprised we haven’t had more cringe content from Joel. I really was envisioning him serenading her belly, or painting the bump for Christmas. He’s not really posted original stuff about the upcoming baby

I wanted the chuckles, how can he be so selfish

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You know what? I’m so surprised we haven’t had more cringe content from Joel. I really was envisioning him serenading her belly, or painting the bump for Christmas. He’s not really posted original stuff about the upcoming baby

Maybe he's working on a poorly edited reel

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Yeah he calmed down after the initial My gorgeous soon to be mummy to be“ posts in the beginning 😂 those were fun though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I was wondering what I missed and didn't disappoint!

My theory is that it's someone they know! Who have they upset 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure when she did it, but she has (finally) unpinned the Dead Girl Walking video on her main grid. Still a pinned reel though

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I watched her latest youtube video and I tried so hard not to judge her. Everything she said points out to me that she didn‘t marry Joel out of love. And I always related to her because she was such a romantic type of person. It was nothing but convenience to have Joel around because she likes that he adores her (his gifts are love bombing imo), that he does stuff for her (goes full Karen mode when she doesn’t get what she thinks she deserves, he is proactive and calls someone to fix the stairs), that he shares her interests (she doesn‘t even take interest in what he likes.. I don‘t even know if there is anything he likes) while she barely stands him. It‘s disgusting and depressing to watch. (Edit: spelling errors, sorry to Joel - the real captial of typos)

Reactions: 26
I have my suspicions on which one of us it is, but I'm staying quiet 🤐
I really don’t think it’s a tattler, maybe someone who can’t make an account or has been lurking for ages? Definitely someone who read here but I doubt it would be someone who already is on the thread. We’ve got an outlet to vent our frustration with Carrie and her idiocy, what need is there to take it to Twitter?

Reactions: 29
I really don’t think it’s a tattler, maybe someone who can’t make an account or has been lurking for ages? Definitely someone who read here but I doubt it would be someone who already is on the thread. We’ve got an outlet to vent our frustration with Carrie and her idiocy, what need is there to take it to Twitter?
Yeah, I'm probably wrong. Would love a dm feature on here though to find out.

Reactions: 8
The post about learning how to get contacts so you don't have to audition is what makes me think its not a tattler...or at least a regular contributor to the thread. That's never been mentioned here and is the only post not linked to stuff they've said themselves. It sounds more like someone within their theatre circles

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.