Carrie Hope Fletcher #88 Rewriting her history better than she writes fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In carries last video she says that she sometimes thinks her marriage is a bad idea but then has to think herself out of it because it’s “haters” (or something) planting that idea in her head.
FFS. Who admits that in public?

When I was engaged I tried to talk myself out of it, to double check before making a huge commitment. I couldn't do it, I couldn't find any reason not to marry him.

How desperate was she?

Reactions: 15
Names… I think Matilda is likely. The first one that came to mind for me was Marigold.

Carrie has never talked about Six before in her life. I’m not sure why she’s bringing it up now. Respectfully I don’t think her fragile ego would cope with not being the lead. She can’t share the spotlight with 5 other women. And there would be no male castmates to victimise. Also, I find the Seymour character irritating at the best of times, so I really couldn’t bare to see Carrie join the company of that show. It actually makes me feel a bit ill 🤣 Not as ill as the idea of her playing Howard 🤢 Carrie looks too old to play a 30 year old character, let alone a 19 year old girl!

I’m not sure if she’s suddenly getting interested due to the show picking up steam due to Hannah Lowther? Or maybe she’s realising that her career isn’t going to be the same after baby, and she will likely not be able to lead shows anymore. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I’m so sad I’ve only just realised it’s happy dividends day today! I’ll sleep in a seperate bed as my husband tonight to make up for it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Also Joel has chosen to rehearse a new muscial while under contract to another right at the same time as having a baby. No one put a gun to his head!!

Reactions: 32
Names… I think Matilda is likely. The first one that came to mind for me was Marigold.

Carrie has never talked about Six before in her life. I’m not sure why she’s bringing it up now. Respectfully I don’t think her fragile ego would cope with not being the lead. She can’t share the spotlight with 5 other women. And there would be no male castmates to victimise. Also, I find the Seymour character irritating at the best of times, so I really couldn’t bare to see Carrie join the company of that show. It actually makes me feel a bit ill 🤣 Not as ill as the idea of her playing Howard 🤢 Carrie looks too old to play a 30 year old character, let alone a 19 year old girl!

I’m not sure if she’s suddenly getting interested due to the show picking up steam due to Hannah Lowther? Or maybe she’s realising that her career isn’t going to be the same after baby, and she will likely not be able to lead shows anymore. 🤷‍♀️
She absolutely could never be in Six. She can’t dance and she doesn’t have the cool/edgy attitude in her, even to fake it.

Reactions: 24
Martha Montague? I think they’ll go ‘middle of the road, traditionally English but not on every school register’ type of names. Although she’s had some corkers of character names in her books before so who knows!

Reactions: 17
Martha Montague? I think they’ll go ‘middle of the road, traditionally English but not on every school register’ type of names. Although she’s had some corkers of character names in her books before so who knows!
she said in her Q&A the names they like are traditional but they also don’t know anyone with those names so yeah that fits. i really like martha actually

Reactions: 12
JoJo is the greatest HUMAN ever. OK it's common for luvvie types to call everyone humans but something about the way Crabbie and JoJo use it is pretty unsettling - "we assure you we are humans :) not aliens from the planet Zorg who really don't know much about life on earth :) "

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm having a lot of fun reading the wiki. I read it ages ago but there's so much detail to it now, kudos to whoever sorted it!

I'm reading back through the Cinderella stuff and how people on TB said that anyone in the cast publicly slating ALW or the production in any way should be careful bc it could affect their career... and look what happened to CHF. I get speaking up about mistreatment, but you've got to pick your battles and remain professional, as much as it sucks. I wonder if she realises that < Of course not, silly me, that requires some introspection

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.