Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
Talking about bad book ideas ... Wasn't she "editing" one before honeymoon number 1 in Disneyland Paris? Did it get STRANDED!!!! in the captial of love tolerance? Did we ever hear about it again?
I’ve been following these threads since the engagement was leaked and I’m sure writing/editing a book has been mentioned two or three times.

Reactions: 5
this thread has ruined me - someone at work just read out an email "can you pay the dividends please" and i IMMEDIATELY thought of joel.

ffs!!!

fyi - don't even know the context of that meme because i've only just recently started keeping up with carrie's threads 😂 💀
I heard the word dividends in a book this morning while walking to work and i was like fuck no now this passage is ruined...

• Haha

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I hate to say this, but good god this man is so unattractive
View attachment 2687304View attachment 2687306View attachment 2687305
And he’s put on more weight in the last few weeks. I‘m sorry, I don’t think I would comment his unfortunate looks so much if he was funny, nice or charming in the way he chooses to come across on social media.
Perhaps Joel is trying to get his dad-bod ready for when Minnie Montague comes. He'll be trying to get more awful Disney 'dad-shirts,' to fit the new body and make cringey reals of him wearing them.

• Sick

Fifah1907

VIP Member
In terms of a home birth, do midwives/some HCPs have to go in and inspect it’s okay for one? Like surely she’s telling her birthing team that’s what’s happening and they have to make sure it’s safe/clean

I’m sure someone else I follow had the midwives round to check 🤔 this other person also had to fight to be allowed a home birth due to GD (can’t remember if it was ever confirmed Carrie had this or if we were just assuming - but putting it in there anyway!*) and they had to have enough free space

*I think the diagnoses is slightly different in Scotland where this girl was

lazygossip

I will say, I didn't know tea advent calendars were a thing until Carrie and that's right up my alley but she didn't make me want to buy the brand she was gifted lol. I went with a different brand and it was great.

RudeDog

There is NO WAY that man has a bulge bigger than a button mushroom.
Maybe that's the reason he tried that Toad hat on 😂
'Look at me Carrie, I'm mental 🤪 I just wish Joel Jr was this impressive 🥹'

• Haha

ReginaFalangeee

Carries bump definitely looked bigger in that tube clip. Also, do not envy them going to see a Matthew bourne show, they are soooooooo boring

Disney+cake

Why the ruddy heck would anyone bother getting their baby christened if they aren't religious?!
Some nonreligious people do as it's traditional in their family to have a christening to appoint godparents, and then throw a massive party afterward.

Reactions: 4

Mark81

VIP Member
I live in the UK, seems a little weird as most workplaces will do two weeks standard paternity leave (or whatever has been agreed beyond that). I don't know if theatre work is different.
It could also depend on contracts and the terms on which you're employed.

I knew I’d seen that cirque du soleil dress before, she wore it on her tour:
View attachment 2698596
Either that is a very stretchy dress (which it doesn't look like it is), or her pregnancy must be carried further back. I know that where the baby sits can make a difference in how big you look

Then again maybe she is wearing the hogwarts coat to cover a big hole she's cut to let the back out

• Haha