Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
In terms of a home birth, do midwives/some HCPs have to go in and inspect it’s okay for one? Like surely she’s telling her birthing team that’s what’s happening and they have to make sure it’s safe/clean

Reactions: 4

kev1974

VIP Member
Maybe this is a cultural thing that isn't a thing in my country, but I'm confused:
Why would getting the child christened help with getting them into a school in the future?
Some church-linked state schools around the UK have better results/reputations than the nearby non-church state schools, and they'll generally expect those trying to be admitted to show some signs of going to church etc.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I'm not sure about other areas of the UK, but in my part of England a few schools are loosely "religious" I.e. they may be St Peters Catholic School. They aren't any way actually religious when actually teaching anything, just standard schools. So being baptised or christened helps children get in. But may be wildly different now.
I had a teaching placement in a church school and it definitely differed. They had regular church visits, their ethos was very much religious and they had extra parts dedicated to worship.

Hurrem

VIP Member
You misunderstood me if you think I was defending her.
I was referring to some people that were feeling sorry for her in that video and claimed that she was also embarrassed by him. I didn’t quote anyone because there were too many pages full of posts. 😌

Reactions: 3

Inkdeath

In tonight's episode of "has the self awareness of a toilet brush" -

View attachment 2681356

Okay Miss Rant-a-lot. Miss Perpetual Victim.

I also though this was interesting 👀...

View attachment 2681357

Is this a barely veiled confirmation that the Fletcher fam were indeed less than thrilled with Carrie and Joel's whole love bombing, speedy engagement, secret wedding shenanigans?? (As anyone with half a brain would be). Social media algorithms are pretty on the money, and Instagram clearly pushed this content to Carrie.

Happy birthday Joel, glad to see your wife is glued to her phone all night as usual. Probably didn't even get a cursory shag with no eye connect.
That first quote describes her to a t. Sadly she cant see it!

Lilu22

VIP Member
Do we think she’s going to do a video similar to Tom’s Bump to Buzz/Buddy videos?

• Sick

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I don't want to stir up more name speculation but I saw something Minnie Mouse related today and I would *bet money* it's going to be Minnie Montague. The M necklace, Disney icon + "Mini-"Me. Just needed to call it here.
Ugh, I wouldn’t be able to handle that. A baby is not an accessory.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She looks terrible in those photos! When you compare what she is wearing to others, it looks like she threw on whatever was at the end of the bed. Matching the coat to hair looks ridiculous! She looks like she’s on the verge of tears. What on earth was going on there? Looks like she went alone too. Not that there’s anything wrong with going to an event solo if you want to, but she almost 8 months pregnant, was there not anyone she could go with? I don’t think she actually has any friends left. She claims she has friends but i believe they are more acquaintances from theatre who she’ll pretend to be lovey dovey with when she sees them but isn’t actually close with. Even though not everything my London friend has said has turned out to be true, I do believe her when she says that Carrie isolated a lot of people when she got with Joel.
I think she mentioned that she was going with her mother.

wordzalad

VIP Member
First bet is still Matilda. Though could see her using Aurora or Anastasia. With the soundtrack playing while she's being born.
But It will be a Carrie and Joel version because these two egomaniacs would definitely listen to themselves sing for fun 💀

• Wow

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Rewrote her insta bio for her.

SC Veronica.
ALW’s Costly Mistake.
0 time Grammy winner.
Bestselling author of rewritten history.
Chief Scamming Officer @ BeggarsCallUK.
Wife to Shrek.

**10 points and a biscuit to the first person that works out what the SC stands for…**
Shockingly c*nty...??

• Haha