Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I bet Joel is currently reaching out to some fake Elon Musk account, asking Elon to suspend the parody account 😂

'I AM TOM FROM MCFLY'S BROTHER-IN-LAW!!! ELON, WE ARE STRANDED! IN THE CAPITAL OF PARODY!!!!!!!!'
Even though parody accounts are allowed, as long as they specify that they are one.

Reactions: 2
Very poor taste. If someone she knew in the industry shared a story agreeing with a 1 star review of something she’d been in (didn’t The Crown Jewels get a few?) Joel would do a live complaining about the meanie haters and she would do about 20 stories about it, and how miserable the person’s life must be because they’re so unhappy in their own lives they’re tearing other people down. Probably rounded off with “Thank you for your feedback ❤
What are you referring to? Must have missed a post or she deleted it?

Rewrote her insta bio for her.

SC Veronica.
ALW’s Costly Mistake.
0 time Grammy winner.
Bestselling author of rewritten history.
Chief Scamming Officer @ BeggarsCallUK.
Wife to Shrek.

**10 points and a biscuit to the first person that works out what the SC stands for…**
Stunt casted !!!!

Ratatat-tit

My dad is a minister and for church school places he has to write a reference to say that the parents attend church and that they’re involved in the church in order for them to have a better chance of getting into the school. Not all the schools but most of them offer a select number of “religious grounds” places just like they offer siblings places etc and so if people apply for these they have to give evidence of church attendance etc
Omg that's how I got into my 2ndry school 😅

Reactions: 1

Inkdeath

The Sonder Society makes no sense anyway for a Carrie fanbase. Why didn’t she name it The Hopeful Hideaway or something that at least relates to her name/ previous fan name. She is so bad at marketing. Literally has the business sense of a pigeon.
I thought the sondersociety was something she did with like some other youtube theatre people not her fans. Lol She is so bad, cause she used hopefuls for years and had her big sister schtick. Her brand was already made, changing makes no sense

Lilykins

VIP Member
Rewrote her insta bio for her.

SC Veronica.
ALW’s Costly Mistake.
0 time Grammy winner.
Bestselling author of rewritten history.
Chief Scamming Officer @ BeggarsCallUK.
Wife to Shrek.

**10 points and a biscuit to the first person that works out what the SC stands for…**
Second Choice…?