Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup1234

I've just watched the story. Pretty sure from the cup and location that it's Black Sheep Coffee outside Kings Cross - there's one in a building at the front there.

Tbh I'm surprised he didn't tag the company #BLACKSHEEPCOFFEE #CarrieHopeFletcher #TheKingDisapproves #DIVIDENDS!!!
If so, it wouldn’t surprise me if he just chose the wrong milk on the order kiosk (assuming King’s Cross has one? In fairness it might not, I’ve never been to that one) and as he’s incapable of ever being wrong or at fault, he’s blaming someone who actually did nothing wrong.

kev1974

VIP Member
What was the age limit before? As suddenly opening it up to children is a whole different kettle of fish, there are safeguarding concerns surely.
Can't see why, it's not an in-person "workshop" after all, it's no different to countless other talking heads videos that the youngsters can find on Youtube and other platforms.

friendlyfire

Why is Joel leaving Hamilton? Is it a hiatus for the baby, in which case why is he doing it so soon? (Sorry, no MT knowledge here)