Carrie Hope Fletcher #87 doxxed! in the captial of stupid husbands!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread for the only women to ever be pregnant in every universe

10/10 title from @Mark81 with 102 likes after Crabbie and Shrek doxxed themselves by posting their address online against their new company Beginners Call, or more affectionately and accurately named, Beggars Call

I did want to write more of a recap but I got bored of thinking about it too much

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I just posted this in the old thread but thought I’d put it here too:

It might just be me but I just don’t get an excited vibe from her at all about this baby….. it just feels like it’s something she is doing because she feels it’s what you do when you hit 30. That baby room looks so slapdash and cold, other than sticking some furniture in it no thought seems to have gone into it. Feel sad for that baby.

Reactions: 73
In terms of a home birth, do midwives/some HCPs have to go in and inspect it’s okay for one? Like surely she’s telling her birthing team that’s what’s happening and they have to make sure it’s safe/clean

Reactions: 4

It might just be me but I just don’t get an excited vibe from her at all about this baby….. it just feels like it’s something she is doing because she feels it’s what you do when you hit 30. That baby room looks so slapdash and cold, other than sticking some furniture in it no thought seems to have gone into it. Feel sad for that baby.
I agree, but also she never seems excited about anything

Reactions: 14
In terms of a home birth, do midwives/some HCPs have to go in and inspect it’s okay for one? Like surely she’s telling her birthing team that’s what’s happening and they have to make sure it’s safe/clean

I’m sure someone else I follow had the midwives round to check 🤔 this other person also had to fight to be allowed a home birth due to GD (can’t remember if it was ever confirmed Carrie had this or if we were just assuming - but putting it in there anyway!*) and they had to have enough free space

*I think the diagnoses is slightly different in Scotland where this girl was

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep going on about being full term at 37 weeks, midwives do not even mention this unless you are high risk. I had to fight to get an elective section at 39 weeks due to the size of my son and if I had gone to 42 weeks I probably wouldn't be here as it was a close call as it was.

I was out walking my dogs until the day before my section as my husband was at work.

To sit on you ass and not do anything from 37 weeks unless you have been told to by a medical professional is just pure laziness. Women work up until 39 weeks!

Reactions: 30
Why does she keep going on about being full term at 37 weeks, midwives do not even mention this unless you are high risk. I had to fight to get an elective section at 39 weeks due to the size of my son and if I had gone to 42 weeks I probably wouldn't be here as it was a close call as it was.

I was out walking my dogs until the day before my section as my husband was at work.

To sit on you ass and not do anything from 37 weeks unless you have been told to by a medical professional is just pure laziness. Women work up until 39 weeks!
My mum worked up until 2pm on the Thursday, picked my sisters up from school/nursery (last day of the summer term!) then had to be at the hospital to have me at 6am on the Friday. Even she admits she was cramming a lot in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sure someone else I follow had the midwives round to check 🤔 this other person also had to fight to be allowed a home birth due to GD (can’t remember if it was ever confirmed Carrie had this or if we were just assuming - but putting it in there anyway!*) and they had to have enough free space

*I think the diagnoses is slightly different in Scotland where this girl was
She had the test for it but assuming she doesn’t have it because her diet (when she shares her food) still seems to be crap and I think she would moan about it a lot! I currently have it and have to do finger prick tests 6 times a day and the diet to follow can take a while to get to grips with! I think if she did have it she would definitely have been complaining over Christmas and all the Christmas food she couldn’t eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Recap: Carrie can no longer do anything due to be heavily pregnant; her house is a tip but she is TOO PREGNANT to do anything about it. She is wanting to have a home birth but the odds of her knowing the ins and outs of it are slim…

Reactions: 21
“In case any friends get cast rate tickets” ah yeah because she’s that hard up that she can’t afford to pay what it’s actually worth to see her “friends” perform.

Reactions: 26
Joel will be dive bombing in that birthing pool in his boy boi budgie smugglers, gurning away with a waitrose bag on his head 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

I know she says it was planned but it doesn't really seem it. She seems so indifferent about the whole thing, maybe it was an accident 👀

Reactions: 15
Carrie: I want a home birth

Meanwhile her home:
1000109819.png

And then there's Joel during the birth thinking of all the ways he can make money from it:

1000109820.png

• Haha
Reactions: 80
My midwife came to do a visit but it was more about checking access and exits for ambulances and things. My house is clean and tidy though, maybe if it wasn't she'd have flagged that up too 🤣

I know what she's saying with 'unwanted medical intervention' - with my first I obviously had no idea what to expect, but there is a 'cascade of interventions' that can happen. So they pushed me to break my waters to get things moving, then because I'd done that, they wanted to put me on the oxytocin drip to move things along even more. Then statistically once those things have kind of artificially moved you along to a certain point, you're more likely to have babies born by forceps or ventouse (forceps here, could feel them inside me, 10/10 do not recommend). I lost 1.5l of blood and recovery was horrendous.

Obviously I have no way of knowing, but had I been able to progress naturally and not been started off on those interventions, maybe my son wouldn't have needed to be forcibly yanked out.

The PBC course was a bit full-on with the home birth advocacy but... I had a home birth with my second and it was just a much more positive experience. I can see how and why people push for it. Calling contractions 'surges' to mind trick yourself into thinking they're not painful will never not be funny to me though. I think most people take what they want from the course and leave the rest. I liked the breathing and the science behind labour. I left the affirmations, load of tit 🤣

Carries wording is always so awful and snooty. How can she be so unaware of the way she comes across? Like when asked if she's packed a hospital bag and she says 'well ideally I won't be at the hospital so no' it's such an arsey way to say it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is it possible that she does have GD and that’s why she ‘has a hunch’ that the baby will come early?

Also, I’ve never been pregnant so this is a genuine question, but can you not use a suitcase on wheels if you are over 37 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This person literally said that some non-religious people christen their children and Carrie says her and Joel aren't religious so they won't christen the baby. Is she seriously that thick to not actually read? She could have just said that they won't be christening her because they just don't want to?
You don't HAVE to be religious to christen a baby. My parents are not at all religious and I was christened and I feel like the way she said it was not needed and why the exclamation mark and the heart emoji?
Screenshot_20240108-214329.png

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.