Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I do agree that Joel is a bit of a dish, if the dish in question had food stuck to the bottom of it, and a few cracks in it, and hadn’t been washed in its last 10 uses. Ooh yeah dishy!
Here I was thinking he was a dish... with a stitch-pressed toastie made on it for his #wife!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Subscriber story from Carrie talking about all the stuff she has/hasn’t bought for the baby etc. These videos are so boring, I barely pay attention 😂

Oh, and she does a bit where she pretends she’s Joel’s mum, sending cake with him to work??

If Carrie wants a home birth then surely she is not considered that high risk? You have the right to a home birth no matter what but they try to discourage you as much as possible if you are considered high risk - which Carrie likely is, due to having a high BMI and even more so if (as some have speculated) she has gestational diabetes. And it's considered even more of a risk to have a first baby at home

PontiacBandit

Chatty Member
Is Joel even qualified to teach/guide? I'm not trying to be awkward. I know he's officially trained as a performer (unlike Carrie) but does that necessarily translate to teaching in their industry? Would you be expected to gain supplementary qualifications to be taken seriously and finetune your skillset?

I gather he has *experience* teaching at his mum's dance school and some Tattlers in the loop have said he's decent in that respect.

Idk I'd just expect the skills to be slightly different for a West End performer vs a workshop (cough lecture) leader. The Beggars Call blurb does suggest they will teach you various aspects of the industry.

RedFlagsAhoy

I always found it odd when couples use that phrase, as I associate it with that children's nursery story with the mother & baby rabbit
Also if you (generic you, not you specifically, OP) actually read the story, they’re brothers engaging in a friendly competition… lotta people miss that part entirely 😅😅

(Guess How Much I Love You by Anita Jeram)

RudeDog

All I hear in her videos from this time is the Alex Day accent and cadence. 😬
100%. I hear this is nearly all of her videos though tbh. I can't decide whether she completely absorbed his mannerisms, speech patterns, sense of humour etc, or if they liked each other because they genuinely are so similar.

Reactions: 5

sun_and_stars

His rant about the barista getting the milk for his coffee wrong just makes him look like a bit of a twat tbh. People make mistakes, especially in what is probably a busy coffee shop in the middle of London on a Sunday afternoon. Might be annoying but most people would just get over, but instead Jowl had to share a sarcastic Instagram story about how his accent makes coconut sound like oat. Piss off you condescending knob.

View attachment 2688837
I’m VERY allergic to dairy … sometimes people get it wrong…. and I just drink it…. god he is SUCH a Karen

londongirl2001

VIP Member

She at least had the capability to be soft and sweet with her voice. The only problem now is that she thinks “loud=good,” especially when singing with others. She belts out everything, even when the song doesn’t call for it.
This is why I would like to hear her version of Falling Slowly. That song is the definition of having to sing softly and blending in with another voice. I can’t imagine her not shouting through it. Or maybe the presence of her beloved Jamie made her sing it properly 😁

• Haha

churros

Every time someone on here makes me conjure the vile image of Joel in bed, I become a little bit gayer 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
FML and I'm watching him in Just for One Day 🤢🤮🤮🥴
---
Nah, I think Carrie fully agreed with the prick. I hope their coffees gave them raging squits. Unbelievable twats.
ive said this before and I will say this again. He really infantilises her, doesn't he????

the act she plays up to it like a little Goblin
---
^ Just One Day sorry - I had the Moulin Rouge medley in my head fml

Last edited:

Ellie_Rose

I’m getting married this year and am thinking of starting a family soon after 😅 worried that pregnancy will trash my body tbh. Watching Carrie’s pregnancy hasn’t been very comforting either 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie would be better to do an only fans (not a sexual one) and just have her hard-core fans pay for whatever crap she posts. It's only through them that she earns money

Last edited: