Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
If anyone wants to try and bag a free ticket—I tried the code (with and without the !) but couldn’t get it to work

IMG_3695.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
I hope everything goes well for her, genuinely,

But the “natural” birth hoohah is very hard to not get sucked into

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I kind of get her thinking of making it 28th February to celebrate if baby I’d born on the 29 th. My birthday is 2 days before end of the month so by the 1st I feel wrong celebrating it’s like my birthday time is over.

Grenade30

Carrie obviously likes autumnal colours and jewel tones but they go against her season. She's fine to wear whatever she wants, but imo she looks best in silvers, light blues, blush pinks, etc, with her natural hair colour. The autumnal/jewel tones and bright red hair and pale foundation work against her natural tones.

Even in OTT dresses and costumes I still think it suits her much better when she works with what naturally compliments her skintone/hair colour:

View attachment 2699318

VS:

View attachment 2699334

But oh well.
I absolutely agree but I genuinely haven't a clue what suits my skintone etc either!

Mark81

VIP Member
Just watched Joel's stories.
The sniffing. The wiping his nose across the back of his hand. Just urgh.
We know they read here. Wouldn't you make a conscious decision not to do these things!?!
#SODISGUSTING!!!!!
If you want to be an influencer wouldn't you look at what successful ones do? Why would you think doing those kind of things would be attractive to the viewer.

Reactions: 6
i’m watching taskmaster nz series 3 ep 4 and justine smith jumpscared me so badly bc i thought it was crabbie! sorry to any kiwis i don’t know anything about this celeb but she’s wearing a red and white polka dot dress and mickey ears and her prize task was a trip to disneyland with her as a guide. should’ve known it wasn’t crabbie though- her hair isn’t crispy and orange!
IMG_4824.jpeg

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
😆😆 newborn photography is when they wrap up the baby, place a leaf on its head and put it in a plant pot or something right? (I dunno if it’s always botanically themed but the ones I keep seeing are)

Not literally ‘cool I’ve just had a text that the baby is fresh out and covered in placenta let me grab my camera’
Yeah but that’s how Carrie understood the question, right? 😁 „I only want the necessary people in the room“

Ellie_Rose

Congratulations on your wedding!!

Just do the exact opposite to Carrie and you’ll most likely be fine (also a good rule for life in general).

Pregnancy is obviously different for everyone, but try to get into some healthy habits/routine first - I was swimming twice a week and doing lots of walks, or occasionally going for runs before I conceived. Now at almost 28 weeks I swim once a week and walk home from work 3 times a week and then my husband and I go for a longer walk most weekends if the weather isn’t awful. I have pelvic girdle pain and gestational diabetes so doing some form of gentle movement helps with both and the GD diagnosis has ensured my diet isn’t complete shit.

Who knows how I’ll be once the baby’s here but at the moment I’m feeling pretty good 😊
Thank you!
Sounds like you’re doing all the right things. Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy. I’ve just bought a treadmill in the sales and have started to do home workouts so hopefully this will be the year I get into a routine with exercise.

I’ve always wondered why Carrie doesn’t invest in something that would help her take care of her health. Something like a piece of exercise equipment or a fitness service subscription. But then that would mean she wouldn’t have an excuse to sit around on the sofa eating donuts all day.

Last edited:
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Have either of them posted any photos or tenuous links to their past "working with Annie Nightingale" yet, and written a tribute that makes it all about themselves? It's usually what at least one of these two do, when a legend from the world of entertainment dies.
---
Also I can’t believe she charges people actual money for content like talking about buying nappies and bath stuff for a baby so she doesn’t have to go out when she needs it - ugh duh pretty sure every other parent has done the same thing, as if she’s so smart for thinking ahead 🤯
I mean if the idiots are willing to pay it (our own @No_Its_Ever excepted, spying and sharing is not idiotic) i can't really blame her for taking their money to be honest. It's not the top of her exploitations.

shakeygal

So ungrateful, the Enfield Haunting is supposed to be very good, it’s a limited run and the tickets are really expensive. She is really pissing on her career and then setting fire to it. No one in the West End will want to work with her soon. Her last West End Show is going to be the Crown Jewels at this rate. What a high.
It’s getting dragged, which is so sad. I heard it was supposed to be amazing too, was super excited to see it and went to look at the reviews, it’s being absolutely trashed. One of the reviews said the only scary things about the show were the ticket prices and the misuse of Catherine Tate (apparently she knows it’s terrible and it shows).

• Sad

allthemyths

Can’t get over how awful her hair looks, SO orange. I don’t know why anyone would voluntarily dye it like that. I’d be mortified at how badly I’d let myself go.
However, that would require some form of self-reflection––something we know Carrie never possessed nor will ever have. One indicator is definitely said hair colour. Another is her bloody husband.