Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Guys I've just realised we're only a week away from Dividends Day

How are we celebrating? Shall we all proceed to our nearest airports and serve demands for dividends? Sorry to be a party pooper but I draw the line at doing anything in knock-off speedos
I've made us all matching t-shirts xx
Screenshot_2024-01-20-23-02-21-252_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 84

cluel3ss

Carrie: decorates house with Disney bags

also Carrie: I DONT WANT A BIG CORPORATION TO DICTATE MY LIFE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 84

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Carrie: I want a home birth

Meanwhile her home:
1000109819.png

And then there's Joel during the birth thinking of all the ways he can make money from it:

1000109820.png

• Haha
Reactions: 80

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Ahahahhahaa this is actually hilarious—thank you to Carrie for drawing attention to this account!! Anybody want to fess up because this person has clearly been on Tattle, but my goodness, this is funny 😂

IMG_3713.jpeg

IMG_3714.jpeg

IMG_3715.jpeg

IMG_3716.jpeg

IMG_3717.jpeg

IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3719.jpeg

IMG_3720.jpeg

IMG_3721.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Lilykins

VIP Member
I just posted this in the old thread but thought I’d put it here too:

It might just be me but I just don’t get an excited vibe from her at all about this baby….. it just feels like it’s something she is doing because she feels it’s what you do when you hit 30. That baby room looks so slapdash and cold, other than sticking some furniture in it no thought seems to have gone into it. Feel sad for that baby.

Poothe

VIP Member
Once again she’s changing the timeline of a relationship. Two years ago she was either about to be dumped by Oliver or in the depths of heartbreak.

• Haha

Buttercup1234

Oh god “Matilda Maple Truly Èponine Fletcher Montague was the ONLY baby to be born in the WORLD on a LEAP YEAR!!” I can see it now.
She’d write a book about a super special girl who has these magic powers that only activate on her “true” birthday every leap year and she spends every leap cycle dreading it, until she meets a man who for some reason makes the powers no longer a bad thing. Oh and she’ll live four times as long as everyone else because her soul only ages on a true birthday or some rubbish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Skewbedu

VIP Member
1000059772.png

Narrator: The King was not a bit of a dish.

* Do you think she meant to write "Dick" and spelt in wrong?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72