Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Also if you (generic you, not you specifically, OP) actually read the story, they’re brothers engaging in a friendly competition… lotta people miss that part entirely 😅😅

(Guess How Much I Love You by Anita Jeram)
Really??? I always thought it was a dad rabbit and baby😂 hilarious that we’ve all read it and have different interpretations.

Reactions: 7

Lily-the-pink

All those Loungefly bags 😬

I have one that I bought myself for Christmas, one of my friends has collected around half a dozen or so of her favourites. But we both use ours a lot and don't just use them as awfully expensive decor.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I took a screenshot of sales on 4th Jan. She's sold a total of 37 tickets across all the "workshops" since then. I'm thrilled that her little minions are dwindling. Can't keep scamming folk and expect them to come back for more.
Usually when people launch something the highest sales will be for the first event and then people slowly lose interest. It's the opposite for beggars call 😂

• Haha

earlgrey

VIP Member
Ah, a classic Carrie video from back in the day, with her flirting with every man she meets and being sarcastic (though not as nasty yet) with women 😁 but yeah, those vlogs were nice and interesting. I love theatre backstage content; TikTok is a good source for that these days, as many younger broadway and west end performers are on there.
And being “soooooo tired” all the time. That one hasn’t changed!

kev1974

VIP Member
Carries bump definitely looked bigger in that tube clip. Also, do not envy them going to see a Matthew bourne show, they are soooooooo boring
I've seen this Edward Scissorhands at Sadlers Wells and I thought it was great.

I'm just irritated that me and my theatre friend paid proper money for our tickets, and it looks a lot like these two dirty rotten scroungers got theirs for free or generously reduced price.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Is the meet and greet before the date that Carrie has declared is the only time the baby could come? Because in that case, no problem, huh? 😁

• Haha

Must42

I bet all her psycho fans will be entering the competition multiple times for the opportunity to meet and greet her and “peanut”. They must absolutely be creaming themselves at the thought of being in contact with her baby bump and giving her tatty baby presents.

And as someone said so close to her due date is quite risky, especially as it’s seems people need to make their way to the event themselves and will likely need to pay for accommodation if they’re not local to what I assume is Portobello Rd in London and not Portobello in Edinburgh.
haha yeah when I first read it I was like “why is she traveling all the way to Edinburgh so close to her due date when she wants a home birth?!!”.
But I was forgetting that London is the centre of the universe 🤷🏼‍♀️

Buttercup1234

Why the ruddy heck would anyone bother getting their baby christened if they aren't religious?!
My “goddaughter” (for want of a better term) had a civil naming ceremony. In fairness it was when changing her name to match her stepdad’s after he adopted her, but there were “god parents” (referred to as “responsible adults” I think?) and a party afterwards. But I think with the adoption it was different circumstances.

First bet is still Matilda. Though could see her using Aurora or Anastasia. With the soundtrack playing while she's being born.

Mark81

VIP Member
Perhaps Joel is trying to get his dad-bod ready for when Minnie Montague comes. He'll be trying to get more awful Disney 'dad-shirts,' to fit the new body and make cringey reals of him wearing them.
Not sure he needed to get it ready, it was already very advanced when they met. More so than most dad's to be fair.

• Haha

nanskumansku

Yeah you can’t have a home birth with a high risk pregnancy
Definitely not with a home birth
I think with BMI it can’t be the sole reason to deny a home birth as a high BMI doesn’t make it a high risk pregnancy by itself
You’re at no higher risk from complications if you’re BMI is higher but some trusts have discriminatory policies in place against fat women
Well no one is forcing you to give birth at a hospital no matter what risk factors you have so Carrie could be considered high risk and still have a home birth.

salatblader

VIP Member
At least Joel made a post celebrating them, unlike Carrie, who was radio silent over Celinde booking Rocket Man
Carrie did congratulate Celinde on Rocket Man in a story once - but in any case, it doesn´t seem like they´re as close as they once were anymore.

meelottie

I imagine Carrie is the kind of perosn who reads all the reviews for everything she sees and then her opinions are biased to them. She doesn't have an original thought to create her own opinions