Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being rude because sadly I've never been pregnant but surely she's not at the stage where she can't lift anything yet? A friend of mine worked as an HCA until 38 weeks and had to do bed rolls and lifting patients everyday.

Reactions: 17
Not being rude because sadly I've never been pregnant but surely she's not at the stage where she can't lift anything yet? A friend of mine worked as an HCA until 38 weeks and had to do bed rolls and lifting patients everyday.
Probably find Joel has convinced her she can't/shouldn't.

Reactions: 9
Probably find Joel has convinced her she can't/shouldn't.
This was actually my first thought tbh. The moment she realises how manipulative he is the better. Or she can at least speak up and say 'no I'm only pregnant'

Reactions: 3
The entire trip was laughably hyped up - only to result in mass exhaustion and a few ugly pictures in which Carrie looks progressively worse and Joel like a pedophile. The topic pretty much extinguished itself. It’s obvious that she was unimpressed and didn’t particularly enjoy his company either. 😅 it’s so pathetic
---
Seems legit...
Also..

IMG_9481.png

I thought that she looked identical to Joel here.. unbearable

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
That doesn’t seem right? Your friend should have had a risk assessment that should have excluded her from lifting patients? She should have complained about that.

As for Carrie…yeah can’t see why she has to be careful lifting a few plastic boxes filled with tat 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
That doesn’t seem right? Your friend should have had a risk assessment that should have excluded her from lifting patients? She should have complained about that.

As for Carrie…yeah can’t see why she has to be careful lifting a few plastic boxes filled with tat 🤷‍♀️
She was fine to lift though. Never did it on her own and its not hard to move up them the bed (I also do this job so I know)
---
She was fine to lift though. Never did it on her own and its not hard to move up them the bed (I also do this job so I know)

Last edited:
I just have a few things to add but sorry if it’s already been said.

1. The reason she’s still suffering with jet lag is because she’s doing duck all but sit around the house all day and napping in the afternoon. Please take it from someone who is experienced in the jet lag matter.

2. That filter makes her look like a corpse.

3. I’m so glad she told everyone who’s given birth and it hasn’t gone to plan that it’s their fault because they’re stressed so their body isn’t doing the right thing.
Very easy to be optimistic about giving birth 4 months ahead of it.
Let me just go tell my friend her traumatic birth was her fault because she wasn’t optimistic and open like Carrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She's still going on about being jetlagged...it was their choice to do La and Hawaii in 2 weeks and she's not helping herself by knapping. Get on the uk time zone as soon as you can when back don't sleep in the day you will be buggered push through it be more active and in a few days you will be fine she's making it worse for herself.

Reactions: 17
She has never looked worse in my opinion 👇🏻. Not even in her sack of a wedding dress. Genuinely, this is an entirely new level of weight/look.
IMG_9483.jpeg
IMG_9487.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The only message I'm going to address to the person who opened that TikTok account is what I wish someone had said to me when I was their age: it's all very well having someone you admire, but please try to look at them in the coolest and most distant way possible. It sounds very cliché, but look for people who can really set an example for you. As a former Carrie fan, I too was delighted with her singing, acting, etc. but her situation and mine could never be equated. I don't have a famous brother, nor a mother who would push everything aside so I could reach for the stars. I have had to work my ass off and actually compete with people to get what I have now. What could a person who had been given everything on a silver plate give me or teach me? If I tried to apply her magnificent boundaries to my relationships in real life, I would look like an absolute asshole. If it crossed my mind to message her or ask her anything, I would always read all over again what I'd just wrote to make sure I wasn't crossing any lines so I wouldn't come across as rude. Always this feeling of walking on eggshells. The fact that she is famous does not make her a superior being, nor does it give her any right to lecture you about anything, girl; anything. I'm pretty sure that in your personal environment, no matter who it is, there is someone who can transmit much more valuable things than she'll ever be able to. And if we criticise Carrie, among other reasons, it's because we don't want her to set a bad example for anyone, especially for the younger generation. And if you ever see the light, we'll be here for you to join and heal from your experience at admiring someone who didn't deserve your love and admiration in the first place :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When I moved back from New Zealand after living there for half a year I was pretty much alright after a week 🙄 I’m not special though #ididntselloutthepalladum

(I’m sorry but she looks bleeping awful in those pictures)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is doing everything you're not supposed to do for jetlag.

How to tell us you're not the experienced traveller (that you claim) without telling us.

The drama over the jetlag is ridiculous and she doesn't even have to work.

When my family came back from hawaii they did struggle with jetlag, but not to this degree and without this drama. Oh and they had to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's giving Brogan Tate a run for her money in the glow down stakes. She looks shocking.

Reactions: 12
This was actually my first thought tbh. The moment she realises how manipulative he is the better. Or she can at least speak up and say 'no I'm only pregnant'
😂 Or maybe she’s just a lazy bum that doesn’t wanna lift anything herself, so she said she’s too pregnant to do it. Let’s leave the poor victim narrative to her idiotic fans. It’s very clear she’s the one calling the shots in this relationship and he’s a simp : doing whatever she wants, boosting her ego and licking her arse.

Reactions: 12
Carrie: “and yeah, I know some people have to get up that early for work! But when you work in theatre you’re used to only getting home at around midnight!!”

Shift workers:
IMG_0583.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.