Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But in all seriousness, this is entertaining. I’m glad I wiped my internet presence from my teen years, though it was only a few years ago. I ran a very half hearted Liam Payne Twitter account, because my friends all ran various one direction themed accounts. The blunder years indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HOWLING at the fact COC can’t start a Tattle account and wants an invite code… is there perhaps an age limit for this site? We are all middle aged after all so how are we to know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This person is either very young, or needs some help.
Their behaviour is unhinged, age is not a valid excuse.

I wanted to marry a certain singer when I was a teenager and I had his posters up in my room and used to sing a few of his songs pretending that we were doing a duet. 😂😂😂 That was idiotic teenage behaviour which is to be expected, creating an account and posting that tit they posted is insane and creepy. I’d be afraid if I were Carrie.

Reactions: 18
Their behaviour is unhinged, age is not a valid excuse.

I wanted to marry a certain singer when I was a teenager and I had his posters up in my room and used to sing a few of his songs pretending that we were doing a duet. 😂😂😂 That was idiotic teenage behaviour which is to be expected, creating an account and posting that tit they posted is insane and creepy. I’d be afraid if I were Carrie.
Omg are you me?? 🤣🤣 literally did the same!

Reactions: 4
I am curious as to why she invites this much devotion. I guess anyone in the public sphere will have people who cling to them. For me, I liked Charlie McDonnell (still do!) and that led me to Carrie. I liked to sing, I was a size 10 with very similar measurements to her (remember that video of her measuring herself and telling everyone??) and so that comforted me at the time, because I was a young teen with puppy fat who felt rubbish about herself. I read All I Know Now, I went to see les mis partly because I wanted to see her perform etc. I wasn’t like a massive fan, but I just liked her. But over the years she started to grate on me, and now I just come on here every few days when I’m bored and want to laugh/get outraged about things that really don’t affect my own life. The other people on here are just genuinely really funny.

The idea that anyone on here is actually devoting more time to thinking about Carrie than her unhinged fans is crazy. It’s also funny how there are times, or were in the past, where it did seem that everyone just wanted the best for Carrie. When Oli dumped her, most messages on here were pretty empathetic and hoping she was doing okay, then we were all kind of rooting for her to expand her horizons and find herself, then when Joel first arrived most of us assumed that maybe he was just a nice normal guy that would be good for her. These threads have gotten more crazy because Carrie and her life have gotten more insane.

Reactions: 34

The Church of Carrie is literally the best thing that happened this weekend. Probably just further confirmation that I'm indeed a middle-aged person who likes to spend their free time hating on people they don't even know. Tattlers on TikTok, please keep us posted (middle-aged people like me often generously refrain from using this new-fangled platform).

I would sell a kidney to know what's going on at the Fletcher-Montague-plus-Scott house right now. Why does Carrie always attract those AI-art-generating, dress-like-her and/or even church-founding people humans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Christ alive, I used to be in a Twilight RPG group when I was a teenager and even I’m scarlet for them.

(on a more serious note, no I do not want to pay for your therapy petal. I’m busy enough paying for my own extensive therapy for a seriously mental health condition that I don’t use as an excuse for being a creep xxx)

Reactions: 14
Church of Carrie ⛪🤡, do you perceive Joel/Shrek as a downgrade compared to Oliver? Why do you think Oliver ended the relationship with said iconic woman? Carrie, feel free to share your perspective as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Christ alive, I used to be in a Twilight RPG group when I was a teenager and even I’m scarlet for them.

(on a more serious note, no I do not want to pay for your therapy petal. I’m busy enough paying for my own extensive therapy for a seriously mental health condition that I don’t use as an excuse for being a creep xxx)
Same here for the twilight bit, just try to pretend that didn’t happen 😬

Also a good chunk of us are a similar age to Carrie so she’s calling her middle aged in turn? Luckily COC hasn’t graced my FYP yet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New tiktok dropped 20 mins ago... Thanks COC for complimenting my username, go check out the bingo X
Okay this is getting so bloody weird now - this person can’t be older than 14 otherwise WTF is wrong with this person 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New tiktok dropped 20 mins ago... Thanks COC for complimenting my username, go check out the bingo X
Hahahahaha I am so flattered I got picked this is great

Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 Dedicated to Church of Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 36
COC is as boring and predictable as her idol

This is what I meant the other day when I said that her fans are just like Carrie herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.