Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t react to them anymore. Just because they can’t post on here and have to resort to TikTok in order to talk to us, doesn’t mean we have to actually give them more attention (not policing, just saying :D)
Agreed - that’s why I didn’t post screenshots and I’ve actually blocked them because it’s low-key creepy, but I was just baffled at their account 😂 anyway, back to Carrie’s ugly stairs! I agree with the premier inn comment and I’m 90% sure my in laws (both in their mid 50’s) have the same carpet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Church of Carrie just popped up on my FYP again and this kid has made another 3 tiktoks just this evening, reacting to tattle posts…

All I can say is yikes
They've also confirmed they're a teenager and answered my five questions so I'm leaving it there for now tbh, since we know they're a teen I'm not going to push further the ridicule. Also as a parting note COC, you can find the bingo cards by typing "Carrie Hope Fletcher bingo" in the tattle search bar, or just stalk my posts 💅

Reactions: 18
Travel Lodge stairs to remind them of their Gretna wedding 🤗 All they need now is a rogue traffic cone and Eau De Cheese & Onion wafting through the air

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My best friend and her husband got married in Gretna Green last week. Just the two of them, a dress she bought on Amazon for €80 and a disposable camera. You’d think they’d spent thousands on it. The pictures and vibes are amazing.

Totally different to the swamp wedding those two had.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.