Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie is 100% having a pregnancy where she milks being a delicate lady who’s ~cooking a human~. Pregnancy is hard, I know I was guilty of a few days where I just couldn’t be arsed doing anything and I’d blame it on pregnancy but she seems to be that constantly now. What a waste her stretchy waist panto costume is going to be cause I just know she’ll do a few shows then bail

Reactions: 22
I mean, I rarely think anyone looks at their best in a dressing gown 😂 However I'll still never be over than this was £265 and Carrie acted like that was super casual for a dressing gown like wtf, babe 😀
I look smoking hot compared to her in a dressing gown 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she using a filter or is that her actual skin tone? Her skin and even her lips look grey in that first photo. Not one bit of colour in her face.
That filter is tit, I tried it and it makes you look like a ghost.

Granted, I’m pale af. But I have colour in my lips.

I mean, I rarely think anyone looks at their best in a dressing gown 😂 However I'll still never be over than this was £265 and Carrie acted like that was super casual for a dressing gown like wtf, babe 😀
It looks like one you'd get on the high street for 30 to 40 quid.

Reactions: 6
3. I’m so glad she told everyone who’s given birth and it hasn’t gone to plan that it’s their fault because they’re stressed so their body isn’t doing the right thing.
Very easy to be optimistic about giving birth 4 months ahead of it.
Let me just go tell my friend her traumatic birth was her fault because she wasn’t optimistic and open like Carrie.
Carrie has the emotional and intellectual depth of a thimble. Of course she’s not able to comprehend that four months from now she might feel different. She’s also unable of empathy, plus she dislikes women in general. So yeah, she can’t stop being „not like other girls“ even (or especially) during pregnancy.

Reactions: 24
So yeah, she can’t stop being „not like other girls“ even (or especially) during pregnancy.
In fairness, she’s not like other girls during pregnancy (but not in a good way 😂😂). I’ve seen a lot of pregnant women around my friends and family in the last decade and none of them have looked so tit and dead behind the eyes. I’m sorry to say this but in the recent reel she looks like a horror movie character.

Reactions: 12
Some days I have to be at work at 6am and other days I finish at 11pm. All in the same week. Try that Carrie 😂
I’m almost five years younger than Cazza and whilst she was titing about on YT doing mince pie challenges or whatever, I was working every Friday and Saturday night until like 2am and then getting up to do the breakfast service 😂
Don’t get me wrong, if I’d been paid to piss about instead I probably would have, but still. She’s a melt basically 🎶

Reactions: 15
As usual, when she thinks she’s defending herself she just ends up showing how out of touch she is and making things worse. Even if someone waking up and leaving home super early (4-5am) might get home earlier that someone that starts work late, it’s not like they can afford to go to bed at 8-9pm to sleep their 7-8 hours. They have lives and chores outside of work (cleaning, grocery shopping, kids, elderly family members, meeting friends etc) so they still go to bed late and end up sleeping much less than someone as privileged as Carrie. Of course she doesn’t know any of this because she’s so high up her arse, living a blissful existence where she does nothing all day long (when working and when off work).
Yup, I leave my home at 5.15 AM every morning but definitely don't manage to go to bed before 10 cause life? I don't remember the last time I slept for 8 hours cause my work brain always wakes me up early on the weekend/days off. That's just routine 🤷‍♀️
---
Lol I didn't read here over the weekend and wtf happened 😆🤯
That TikTok crabbie person seriously needs to get a hold of themselves... wtf.
Cazza, you better look out...

Reactions: 10
I still can't get over her leaving school and never having a job until Eponine. Like, wtf
Her parents failed her. Think of what she could’ve been had she finished school, and gone to uni for MT. She would’ve HAD to learn to dance, read sheet music, etc. Instead she chose to rely on her name, and is now doing her second year in panto bc it’s the only thing she could get.

Reactions: 29
That dressing gown is identical to the one my friend bought her son. Bare in mind he’s three.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Crabbie’s been planning on carpeting her stairs for more than twice as long as she’s been with Shrek 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That carpet looks like it belongs in an office … not that Carrie knows what an office looks like. That would require having a job that requires actual work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That carpet looks like it belongs in an office … not that Carrie knows what an office looks like. That would require having a job that requires actual work
It looks like a premier inn hallway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.