Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from me haha (yay me!)

Old thread - https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-hope-fletcher-81-your-career-its-behiiind-you.42286/

Carrie is mid tantrum meltdown on social media about not being eligible for a WOS award. But actually it's really about the fact that Oliver has moved in with his hot gf.

Carrie and Joel are also half way through the saddest honeymoon in history where they can't leave their phones alone and just be together.

Carrie on Tattlers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She's literally on her honeymoon on supposedly the holiday of a lifetime with her new husband who she's supposedly in love with. And all she's doing is throwing a tantrum over the fact that she can't be nominated for a reward. 🙃

The "vote Once" story grated on me too. No please, no thank you. Just demanding.

Reactions: 25
Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 - Petes 'castle' is bigger than Joel's

In early, couldn't resist 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Wow. Just wow. The audacity! I hope they won't make it eligible just because she is enticing her hatefuls to harass them. Also, how is this trip of hers a honeymoon anymore? It looks like she is permanently online instead of enjoying private time with her husband. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
IMG_9237.jpeg

In my opinion, this photo serves no other purpose than to remind oneself of the generally felt repulsion towards one's partner. I did something similar with one of my ex-boyfriends (about 10 years ago). I had grown somewhat lazy and was procrastinating breaking up with him, yet I was so annoyed by his presence that I took those secret images in order to push myself to take action 😅. I mean, look at it? There is nothing scenic to share... it's solely his ugly, blurry and balding skull.

It’s undoubtedly effective.. I‘m not even in a relationship with him yet I‘m ready to pull the trigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She was obviously hoping for the same success that Rob Madge is currently enjoying for their solo show.
Child West end star-Autobiographical Solo show-critical acclaim-west end run-Olivier nom- Olivier Award-lots of other awards- BROADWAY. Rob’s show was original, moving and good.
A Open Book (containing carefully curated non event anecdotes from an unremarkable life) had the emotional depth of a coffee ring on a Formica table.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks to @Mark81 for the new thread and title
Thanks to @No_Its_Ever for doing the slog of reposting the subscriber pics, so we don't have to. What a load of shite those pics are though!

Also in the last thread we had the peanut gender reveal, with the most creased little girl dress they could find in the shop; just weeks after Crabbie had insisted they would not be revealing the gender to us.

Oliver bought a house and his girlfriend may have moved in, either way it's triggered Crabbie into begging WOS to give her one of their plastic awards, and for her Mum to lose her tit over it too VERY funny. From what I can see this morning they are trying to corral everyone into nominating/voting for Once, so desperate are they to get one over on WOS now.

Oh and let's not forget that, while on honeymoon, Joel did a live. JOEL DID A LIVE ON HIS HONEYMOON PEOPLE. While waiting for Crabbie to come out of the toilet or something.

So we've done various Disney things in LA, and then they went to Hawaii and only did Disney there; next stop Las Vegas, no doubt for yet more Disney tit. And maybe more of the fashion parade of awful dungarees, terrible home made dresses, and Disney ear/bag tat?

Reactions: 30
She's literally on her honeymoon on supposedly the holiday of a lifetime with her new husband who she's supposedly in love with. And all she's doing is throwing a tantrum over the fact that she can't be nominated for a reward. 🙃

The "vote Once" story grated on me too. No please, no thank you. Just demanding.
Don’t care how I WANT IT NOWWWW!!!!!!!!
588F59CD-2F33-41F6-8D86-75EE475CACE0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
She has really fucked up her life marrying him and getting pregnant so she is tied to him forever it’s really quite sad

Reactions: 50
Alright, I take back what I said in the previous thread about the mistaken Whatsonstage award nomination of Carrie's show being only on Lambert Jackson productions, and not on Carrie. Yes, it was the production show's mistake originally (extremely cringe), but Carrie sneakily doubling down in her subscriber stories and actively asking her fans to nominate her show anyway, is such bad form and extremely uncomfortable.

Reactions: 28
Thanks for new thread #Mark81 🤠

All this WoS biz is horrendous, surely this will only confirm to everyone in the industry how unprofessional Carrie is? So embarrassing.

I think this is some of the behaviour that Oliver got sick of. Thousands spent on a trip that many people would have to scrimp and save to afford and Carrie's throwing a tantrum because her show isn't eligible for an award that doesn't actually reflect merit anyway.

Shameful.

Reactions: 29
Alright, I take back what I said in the previous thread about the mistaken Whatsonstage award nomination of Carrie's show being only on Lambert Jackson productions, and not on Carrie. Yes, it was the production show's mistake originally (extremely cringe), but Carrie sneakily doubling down in her subscriber stories and actively asking her fans to nominate her show anyway, is such bad form and extremely uncomfortable.
And the production company just dropped it after they noticed the mistake. Which she could have done too- just say she misunderstood the criteria, thanked people for the support and moved on. Instead of starting an argument about how the criteria should be applied. It's truly so crazy to watch. She can never be wrong, and somebody not wanting to give her a gold star is an outrage.

Reactions: 34
Wasn’t there something about a rant on the Honeymoon bingo?
Sadly, no... Here's the current honeymoon bingo, aswell as the pregnancy bingo

Edit: updating the honeymoon card to include the praise for the pumpkin muffin or whatever it was
Beige Minimalist Mother's Day Bingo Instagram Post_20231102_133135_0000.png

Yummy Mummy Carrie_20231028_103711_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is Carrie serious?

"If you isolate the Palladium from the 20 other stops I did in my tour, then the Palladium becomes a one-off event and therefore eligible for the award".

My freaking goldfish shows a higher IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.