Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many women Joel was stalking/in the dm's of before Carrie was the one to give in? 🤔

Was he messaging his old pal Roxanne Pallett after CBB punch-gate with words of moral support, whispering how he has always loved and will stand by her she was like 'nah, you're alright Joel, I'm in a bad situation here but not that bad.' 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
HOWLING at the fact COC can’t start a Tattle account and wants an invite code… is there perhaps an age limit for this site? We are all middle aged after all so how are we to know?!
Funny thing is Half of us are Carries age more or less. If we’re middle aged, Carrie must be too lol 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine calling your idol (who already has age issues) middle aged 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you've been reading tattle for even a short amount of time you'd know most people on carries thread are her age or younger as they are former fans who grew up with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I really want to believe that's just someone taking the piss, because otherwise... yikes. 😂 I'm just very glad my awkward and weird teenage years didn't have a platform, hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so the ‘gay’ jokes in this episode of podcast are becoming a little too frequent aimed at Joel.
NC telling Joel he was playing Bottom in A Midsummers Night’s Dream and Joel asking him was it a role or a personal preference. NC replying ‘well you should know’ then later on talking about Joel as being announced as Father of the Year in The Gay Times.
All a bit…odd.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I just realised the similarities between what is usually Carrie’s campaign for the What’s On Stage awards voting and John Oliver sticking his nose in my country’s Bird of The Century voting where you don’t need proof of having seen the show or that you live in that country

Reactions: 3
My old pfp got me a 1000/10 witches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that COCK 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning Tattlers - Praise Be to Carrie 🙏⛪
What time is the church sermon today? Is it before or after double science? Do we have to wait until playtime?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
COC is as boring and predictable as her idol

This is what I meant the other day when I said that her fans are just like Carrie herself
Yes, I'm already bored of her/it 😅 The novelty of having a doofus who not only lets us poke her with a stick but also swallows it voluntarily has worn off rather quickly.

I was never too fond of kids.. especially not stupid ones.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning Tattlers - Praise Be to Carrie 🙏⛪
What time is the church sermon today? Is it before or after double science? Do we have to wait until playtime?
I need that person doing the AI pictures of Carrie to hurry up and make a saintly icon like Kanye's

1699863288231.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really want to believe that's just someone taking the piss, because otherwise... yikes. 😂 I'm just very glad my awkward and weird teenage years didn't have a platform, hahah
Same I was Full on obsessed with Twilight when I was like 15 -16🤣.

100% when she’s a few years older this church of Carrie person will look back and cringe 🤣.

Reactions: 6
heh heh who's been reading Tattle while at home with the cough and "mother of all jetlag", huh Crabbie? Needed to jam in some delayed appreciation that normal people get up and silly early times for work, eh?

p.s. your house looks like an old people's home common room.

1699864451129.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The first thing she needs to do is stop the naps or she’ll never get over the jet lag. And as a seasonal traveler to LA she should know that.

Reactions: 24
Omg all this whining about jet lag and waking up at 4am. Something tells me she’ll have a rude awakening when this baby comes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 37
heh heh who's been reading Tattle while at home with the cough and "mother of all jetlag", huh Crabbie? Needed to jam in some delayed appreciation that normal people get up and silly early times for work, eh?

p.s. your house looks like an old people's home common room.

View attachment 2568334
amazing how she managed to get through the whole video (yawn) despite being SO SICK, and only coughed once when she mentioned her cough.
I mean, bloody hell, you’re just a bit jet lagged from your HOLIDAY in DISNEYLAND, I’d love to be jet lagged from a holiday in Disneyland, and I’d still make it into work on time. #standdown #notlikeotherpeoplesjetlag

Reactions: 19
Have they not been back for a week? I think it would definitely help her to have a bit of a routine, but if you’re just sitting at home all day, then yeah, I guess it’s more difficult.

Reactions: 15
Have they not been back for a week? I think it would definitely help her to have a bit of a routine, but if you’re just sitting at home all day, then yeah, I guess it’s more difficult.
So do I understand correctly that they've been back for a week (!) and St Carrie isn't doing anything right now? As in... anything at all? Nada? Rien? While her hard-working husband is also missing from his show, which, after all, costs him a scant ten minutes of his life each time (plus the time he takes for important Q&As in his underwear in his dressing room, of course)?

What lazy, overprivileged, obnoxious people.

P.S. I don't have the faintest impression that Carrie is actually looking forward to her baby – the joy is just as lacking as it was with her engagement and 3233210 weddings – and I honestly have no idea how she's going to survive motherhood if she can't even handle jetlag (WITHOUT HAVING TO WORK) without complaining 24/7.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.