Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie: “and yeah, I know some people have to get up that early for work! But when you work in theatre you’re used to only getting home at around midnight!!”
As usual, when she thinks she’s defending herself she just ends up showing how out of touch she is and making things worse. Even if someone waking up and leaving home super early (4-5am) might get home earlier that someone that starts work late, it’s not like they can afford to go to bed at 8-9pm to sleep their 7-8 hours. They have lives and chores outside of work (cleaning, grocery shopping, kids, elderly family members, meeting friends etc) so they still go to bed late and end up sleeping much less than someone as privileged as Carrie. Of course she doesn’t know any of this because she’s so high up her arse, living a blissful existence where she does nothing all day long (when working and when off work).

Reactions: 28
As usual, when she thinks she’s defending herself she just ends up showing how out of touch she is and making things worse. Even if someone waking up and leaving home super early (4-5am) might get home earlier that someone that starts work late, it’s not like they can afford to go to bed at 8-9pm to sleep their 7-8 hours. They have lives and chores outside of work (cleaning, grocery shopping, kids, elderly family members, meeting friends etc) so they still go to bed late and end up sleeping much less than someone as privileged as Carrie. Of course she doesn’t know any of this because she’s so high up her arse, living a blissful existence where she does nothing all day long (when working and when off work).
A few months back I was doing a work placement as part of a course I was doing and I had to get up at 4am to get the first bus that would get me to my second bus on time so that I could get in and although I was knackered I never complained the way she is complaining about it and also I feel like she is bragging about the fact that she's never had to do early mornings.
If she ever had to get up early for work she'd last three days and even give up because it's too hard because she can't be arsed to do anything

Reactions: 9
Her insta is TLDW what’s the gist of it 🤣
She's still jetlagged, and too weak to put the boxes of halloween tat in the loft or get the christmas ones down. And dear husband is currently broken as well so he can't do it either. And she has bought or been gifted a hideous dressing gown from the same person that made the hideous wedding dress, and it has pockets that are so big she could put a wine bottle in there (but she made a point that she'd never do that).

There you are, someone can paste that into the top of the next thread. Nothing new or exciting will have happened, unless Church Of Carrie posts later.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's still jetlagged, and too weak to put the boxes of halloween tat in the loft or get the christmas ones down. And dear husband is currently broken as well so he can't do it either. And she has bought or been gifted a hideous dressing gown from the same person that made the hideous wedding dress, and it has pockets that are so big she could put a wine bottle in there (but she made a point that she'd never do that).

There you are, someone can paste that into the top of the next thread. Nothing new or exciting will have happened, unless Church Of Carrie posts later.
there is no way she’s still jetlagged after like a week. i flew back from california and felt tit for about 24 hours but then i was back at work and was fine 🙄
also i know you’re not advised to lift heavy stuff during pregnancy but how heavy are their boxes?? i’m 18 weeks and was carrying stuff up & down from our attic yesterday (not christmas stuff either, far too early for that). she’s pregnant not a bloody invalid

Reactions: 13
This is definitely to build up that she's not doing panto isn't it? Because if she's claiming she can't lift stuff now, how are back to back shows going to treat her?

Reactions: 33
there is no way she’s still jetlagged after like a week. i flew back from california and felt tit for about 24 hours but then i was back at work and was fine 🙄
also i know you’re not advised to lift heavy stuff during pregnancy but how heavy are their boxes?? i’m 18 weeks and was carrying stuff up & down from our attic yesterday (not christmas stuff either, far too early for that). she’s pregnant not a bloody invalid
If someone is doing nothing and just sitting around it is very hard to get over jetlag. I flew home from the west coast of the US to Ireland just before Christmas last year and it took me over a week to get over it as it was during the Christmas break so I had no routine or work to exhaust me. Even taking a sleeping tablet didnt help me get back to a usual routine.

I say she is just lounging about and napping which is making it way worse for her. But it is her own fault.

Reactions: 12
IMG_1903.png

Most recent brides post photos from their weddings for their bridesmaids birthdays, or something recentish, Carrie instead chose a photo from the last WOS awards, pre-Joel, pre-pregnancy, pre-turning into an even more unappealing person.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
IMG_3244.png
IMG_3243.png

Am I the only one who noticed she started both of her most recent (RIVETING) talking stories with this stupid pout? Why?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Jet lag affects everyone differently, BUT everyone knows you don't keep napping. You have to push through and get yourself on local time

The victim narrative is strong in her head so she will just stay and fester in her pit.

Reactions: 18
I just have a few things to add but sorry if it’s already been said.

1. The reason she’s still suffering with jet lag is because she’s doing duck all but sit around the house all day and napping in the afternoon. Please take it from someone who is experienced in the jet lag matter.

2. That filter makes her look like a corpse.

3. I’m so glad she told everyone who’s given birth and it hasn’t gone to plan that it’s their fault because they’re stressed so their body isn’t doing the right thing.
Very easy to be optimistic about giving birth 4 months ahead of it.
Let me just go tell my friend her traumatic birth was her fault because she wasn’t optimistic and open like Carrie.
Think Gi has lent her the hypnobirthing/natural birthing books that's the kind of bullshit they peddle

Reactions: 7
The first thing she needs to do is stop the naps or she’ll never get over the jet lag. And as a seasonal traveler to LA she should know that.
How long have they been back now? She’s gone to L.A and back before, so idk why she’s now acting like the first person to ever experience jet lag.

Reactions: 3
I mean, I rarely think anyone looks at their best in a dressing gown 😂 However I'll still never be over than this was £265 and Carrie acted like that was super casual for a dressing gown like wtf, babe 😀
She’s doing an ad for a nearly £300 dressing gown to her fans who are mostly teenagers. Does she think this is a good deal?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.