Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've recently had a corneal transplant. Those stairs have really given me a headache.

Reactions: 3
If someone is doing nothing and just sitting around it is very hard to get over jetlag. I flew home from the west coast of the US to Ireland just before Christmas last year and it took me over a week to get over it as it was during the Christmas break so I had no routine or work to exhaust me. Even taking a sleeping tablet didnt help me get back to a usual routine.

I say she is just lounging about and napping which is making it way worse for her. But it is her own fault.
oh fair enough, i’ve never had to deal with it without going straight back to work afterwards. she really doesn’t help herself though does she 🙄

Reactions: 3
Far be it from me to suggest she used her unflattering filter to make her appear unwell.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh after enough embarrassment she did later try to romanticise their extra day in Paris in a post, conveniently leaving out the fact that they wasted half the day with a useless trip to the airport and Joel’s online meltdown. This after having declared earlier that she didn’t want to go into Paris with him because they both had „done Paris“ before (individually). Even Carrie realized how weird that sounded, so she decided to rewrite the day and pretended to enjoy the most romantic city in the world with her fiancé.
The “done Paris” this makes me irrationally angry. I moved to Paris in September, and before doing so my visits were in the double figures. I am *still* working my way through all this wonderful city has to offer. For her to claim to have “done” Paris is such a reflection of her ugly arrogance.

Reactions: 25
IMG_0351.jpeg

I am worried because for once my taste matches Carrie’s. I actually like those stairs, I find stripes cute in general and I feel they go well with the wall colour that I see in the photo.
I wouldn’t compare these stairs to her fashion sense. Each stair would have to have a different pattern, clashing with the rest for it to be even close to how badly she dresses.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not a fan of the stripes but I was expecting worse... Like bowling alley carpet designs or something

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder why it took 4 years. She's hardly short on cash

Reactions: 11
Church of Carrie just popped up on my FYP again and this kid has made another 3 tiktoks just this evening, reacting to tattle posts…

All I can say is yikes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Church of Carrie just popped up on my FYP again and this kid has made another 3 tiktoks just this evening, reacting to tattle posts…

All I can say is yikes
I wouldn’t react to them anymore. Just because they can’t post on here and have to resort to TikTok in order to talk to us, doesn’t mean we have to actually give them more attention (not policing, just saying :D)

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.