Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be some kind of joke...otherwise it's slightly disturbing

Also, I am NOT middle aged 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why would anyone go out of their way to obsess over someone? That argument works both ways.

And we don't 'hate', most here are former fans who have been put off by Carries own behaviour and attitudes. The rest of us are sick of having Carrie shoved down our throats and ruining perfectly good shows with average at best talent. Or they are actually Carries contemporaries in the world of theatre. There is a mix here with plenty of valid reasons to dislike her

Reactions: 34
Could No Neck be THE ONE behind the account Church of Crabbie 🤡😂🤡
Haha my thoughts too, but not enough misspelled words or exclamation points for it to be Joeleen.

We need a COC update on what they think of Joel, Joelmas and their 17 weddings/honeymoons.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol doesn't want to find out where Carrie lives because its a bit 'stalkerish', but also posts a photo of Carrie and Joel at the train station. Another way Carrie allows herself to be tracked down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for your service Church of Crabbie, bringing further visibility to Tattle 😘 Stay safe and stand down xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m waiting on Crabbie and NNS to get wind of this tiktok acc responding to tattlers and we’ll get another insta rant about how horrible and toxic we are

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Follow up questions:

- Your thoughts on Carrie flogging her book to a dying person on Twitter?
- Thoughts about her husband defending people accused of sex offenses?
- Views on her whining about not being eligible for a WOS award?
- Do YOU think she "casually sold out the Palladium"?
- Thoughts on when she told people to harass a fellow teenage fan over Instagram?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’m waiting on Crabbie and NNS to get wind of this tiktok acc responding to tattlers and we’ll get another insta rant about how horrible and toxic we are
That will keep Crabbie and No Neck occupied as they are both "ill" at the moment...I am here for these two Karen to comment on us becoming FAMOUS over on TikTok thanks to them 👀🍿🤡😂

Reactions: 9
It looks like Carrie's aware. On the second tiktok from the account there are screenshots between Carrie and a fan sharing the account. Bet they're blocked by now!
---
sorry, what?
Check out the Wiki, I'm pretty sure it's there regarding Ronaldo: https://tattle.life/wiki/carrie-hope-fletcher-3/#defending-sa-allegations

Reactions: 2
Ahhhhh!! Yay!! Church of Carrie!! Hello! Bless you. I didn’t mention anything about mental illness, but it’s funny that you inferred that from my statement. Is it because I said “weirdo”? As a mentally ill person, you assuming I meant mentally ill=weird is very offensive 😪 not very iconic of you. Do better, church of Carrie! You’ll lose your tax exempt status.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.