Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This popped into my head on my walk

Half Arsing Through Life (to the tune of Dancing Through Life from Wicked)

Half-arsing through life
Skimming the surface
Never needing to improveeee
No need to study or train
Or even use your brain
When your half-arsing through life

Half-arsing through life
Why work too hard?
When you're a Fletcherrrrrrrr
Nothing really matters
And when you need a lift
Just go blag a gift
Half-arsing through life

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah I don't think Carrie is a big enough person to put her kid before herself if she and Joel broke up. She shat all over both Pete and Oli for ages after their respective breakups, she is so desperate to control the narrative I can't see her being able to help herself. I can just imagine how horrendous Joel would be in response too, he does not take any form of criticism or rejection or even just the word "no" well as his deranged twitter posts display!

Reactions: 20
Went to check that bizarre Church of Carrie tiktok… and @Lilu22 looks like you’re famous
Wait, are they the trusted „friend“ who Carrie claims reads the threads for them?
Hey Church of Carrie, happy you’re here ☺

Edit: hang on, they’re making fun of Carrie, aren’t they??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The difference is if she would try and control the narrative for the child too. I honestly think it could go either way with her. If she wanted sole custody or make sure she's the victims in her child's (and families) eyes she would do whatever.
I’d like to think that in the court of law they are not as stupid as her fans. It takes more than hinting to abuse to get sole custody.

If she really had the courage to make up lies like she did with her exes, Joel wouldn’t take any of that tit and he’d fight back. And I’ll be here for the show if/when that happens , I’m looking forward to seeing her getting what she deserves after years or lies and playing the victim. 🍿🍿

Also I’m sorry to say this because I don’t like Joel. But based on Carrie’s track record with women, I doubt she’d be a good mother. I can see this going two ways: either resenting her daughter for being better than her, or trying to push her daughter into everything she likes so that Carrie can live through her. No daughter would be well off with a single parent like that. 🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Went to check that bizarre Church of Carrie tiktok… and @Lilu22 looks like you’re famous
---

The delulu levels are unmatched
Oh my good lord what fresh hell is this 🤦🏼‍♀️

that account has to be a joke? No one is mentally unstable surely?
---
This is… alarming 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Oh my good lord what fresh hell is this 🤦🏼‍♀️

that account has to be a joke? No one is mentally unstable surely?
---
This is… alarming 😬

This person is either very young, or needs some help.

These stalkers are the ones Carrie needs to worry about. People dedicating whole hours of their life and wanting to become/or insert themselves into carries life isn't rational behaviour.

Reactions: 39
"Pretend that Carrie is my mum" what the actual f.....? I really hope that person is young and not as mentally unstable as they come across

Reactions: 31
"Pretend that Carrie is my mum" what the actual f.....? I really hope that person is young and not as mentally unstable as they come across
I’m honestly praying the account was made by someone of school age who doesn’t realise how crazy this behaviour is

Reactions: 25
I’m pretty sure that account was made by a lurking Tattler who was waiting to see how long it would take to find them.

Reactions: 4
I’m honestly praying the account was made by someone of school age who doesn’t realise how crazy this behaviour is
They are. I'm pretty sure they've had other similar accounts about Carrie. Ain't no infatuation like a teenage girl infatuation!

Reactions: 7
Her latest insta, don't normal people just text/whatsapp each other directly and say "sorry I can't come to your party, got a cough", rather than sitting down to make a video for insta about not being able to show up?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her latest insta, don't normal people just text/whatsapp each other directly and say "sorry I can't come to your party, got a cough", rather than sitting down to make a video for insta about not being able to show up?
I think she was on her way to the dinner but then realised that she was too ill and went back home

Reactions: 1
‘Cough’ where she ‘literally can’t stop coughing’ but manages to post with a forced cough at the start then make it through without coughing. 😂

I’m sure she told Hiba personally so I think the sick video is just to reinforce how they’re both poorly now. This was posted after we queried sick note Joel.

It’s unlike Joel to not treat us to a rubbing, smearing, snot fest just to make sure the ‘fans’ aren’t worried about him. He’s either super ill or both of them have something else to do and sick note Joel didn’t want to miss out.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.