Carrie Hope Fletcher #82 The Honeymoaners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. But why not just tell Hiba, why tell the world? I don't understand the instageneration.
I assume she did tell Hiba directly

But I reckon she read here that she was being quiet so she decided to announce that she was ill

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems kinda selfish she even attempted to go to the party when she still had a honking cough 🤷🏻‍♀️ surely it didn’t just flare up as she got on the train

Reactions: 14
I 100% agree that In the Dark of the Night from Anastasia is an absolute bop, however, Carrie sharing that reel on stories has me thinking of this…
9DFB814C-7E91-4338-B430-D62063FFF44F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This is insane. How is she a role model? A whiny, mildly talented singer who got everything off the back of her famous brother? Poorly written books and poorly written rants about not getting the WOS awards she wants? Shacking up with an ogre and letting him spunk in her so she doesn’t have to be alone for one second? Doing literally everything in her life in the laziest and most half hearted way possible?
in what universe is she a role model?! Proof that you can get work despite having no training, not trying to improve your craft, and bitching about it all?

Reactions: 26
Went to check that bizarre Church of Carrie tiktok… and @Lilu22 looks like you’re famous
---

The delulu levels are unmatched
Why has the person @‘d tattle? Do they think Tattle the gossip forum are going to take action against a user for gossiping lmao

They must be a very young child

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Was that what she was wearing to the dinner? She couldn't have dressed up even a tiny but?

Reactions: 1
STRANDED in the CAPTIAL of REPOSTING EACH OTHER FOREVER

1699814059733.png

Why Joel, why!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey @churchofcarrie, why do you read here? Just curious :) you can answer on here, no need to make a TikTok :)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There has been a development
Makes it obvious that its a tween/teen.

But what's funny is that the way they write and act isn't all that different from Carrie 🤣🤣 which just reconfirms how stunted she is in some aspects emotionally. It's classic teenager thinking they're super mature and clever and grown up. Like when you hear them out and about talking loudly to show how adult they are (but proving the opposite).

Reactions: 28
That’s the sort of weirdo who’d find Carrie’s address and mail her homemade baby clothes that they’d cried on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Carrie will love it though. And that's her problem, she focuses on the wrong concerns.

Reactions: 13
Hiya Church of Carrie, a few questions:

- Do you keep up with the bingo cards? 🥰
- What about Carrie appeals to you?
- Are you already blocked by her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There has been a development
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂 I really don’t understand the logic behind “I idolise this person so I’m going to read a website where people come to talk about why this dislike my idol” like???? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂 I really don’t understand the logic behind “I idolise this person so I’m going to read a website where people come to talk about why this dislike my idol” like???? Make it make sense
Many tattlers were brought here (or GG) by Carrie herself when she talked about the website 😂. Some of us used to be fans who were curious about what the haterz said about her. Carrie Church is one of us in the making.

Reactions: 14
Could No Neck be THE ONE behind the account Church of Crabbie 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.