Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Divina’s tik tok has me like 😳

- the congregation singing the friends theme tune

- Tom singing that song from Oliver

- the kiss……in front of EVERYONE, despite her not wanting all eyes on her.

- Joel’s little dance as they enter the room as me and Mrs montague

- Scott’s speech “being the matchmaker that I am, insisted that she talk” (cuts off) she left that out of the story. Also, Scott talks soooooo fast

- Joel’s speech “thank you for the support you’ve given me and love you’ve shown me over the years.” Were his parents there? I don’t know they look like so wouldn’t be able to pick them out on the vid

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think I just converted to full lesbian, the last lingering threads of my bisexuality obliterated after seeing the video of his tit in pants walk and then the tongue thing 🤢 Why does he have to be perfomative in such a grotesque way … it’s beyond camp, it’s vile.
IMG_1363.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I can’t believe Carrie’s dress was so awful that we’ve almost given Joel a free pass on his outfit when he’s toading about like Toad of Toad Hall. Also what does it say on this placecard because it isn’t ‘Joel’ or ‘Groom’. Did they give themselves characters?!!

I think the fairground thing is quite cool because it’s nice to have something to do at a wedding but being strapped into this ride is ‘things you don’t want to do on your wedding day’ 101.
ALL of the pics of this wedding are screaming "Don't Tell The Bride" naffness to me, except this time it's her that's blown the entire budget on the venue and the bag of rags "dress".

Are we SURE there isn't a special series of Don't Tell The Groom coming up or something, and they've scammed some TV company into paying for it all?

I absolutely wouldn't put such a thing past Carrie Hope For Freebies and Joel Mountascam.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Smug is Joel's default setting, which is puzzling because literally no one wants anything he has, and no one is jealous of him in any way, shape, or form.
Wouldn't say no to Tom performing for me. 😻😻 I love McFly so I'd prefer the entire band, but I'll take Tom.

I think the smugness Joel has is honestly because of Tom, not Carrie. He's probably always been obsessed with him, as proven by Joel sharing Tom's baby announcement on Facebook years ago and by his behaviour since he's been dating Carrie.

Reactions: 19
Wouldn't say no to Tom performing for me. 😻😻 I love McFly so I'd prefer the entire band, but I'll take Tom.

I think the smugness Joel has is honestly because of Tom, not Carrie. He's probably always been obsessed with him, as proven by Joel sharing Tom's baby announcement on Facebook years ago and by his behaviour since he's been dating Carrie.
Whatever will Joel do if she comes to her senses one day, and he inevitably loses Tom in the divorce?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I know he's just a child and it's not his fault, but I find Buzz insufferable 🫣
I appreciate his confidence, I'd have hidden under my mom's skirt at his age rather than perform on a stage even if I loved singing. But at the same time, he's not a good singer based on the snippet I heard (it's not about age since there are very talented kids out there) so they might want to be careful with overly boosting his ego by letting him perform in public situations.
There's a fine line between healthy confidence which every kid should have and feel their parents support and getting an overly inflated ego which doesn't match actual talent/skills (Carrie anyone?).
---
Whate very will Joel do

Whatever will Joel do if she comes to her senses one day, and he inevitably loses Tom in the divorce?
I fear Carrie might not come to her senses before bringing a child into the world. So Joel might luck out and always have Tom in his life. 😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe Carrie’s dress was so awful that we’ve almost given Joel a free pass on his outfit when he’s toading about like Toad of Toad Hall. Also what does it say on this placecard because it isn’t ‘Joel’ or ‘Groom’. Did they give themselves characters?!!

I think the fairground thing is quite cool because it’s nice to have something to do at a wedding but being strapped into this ride is ‘things you don’t want to do on your wedding day’ 101.
Toad of Toad Hall is such a perfect description 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The most bizarre wedding not wedding I’ve ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Carrie hadn't burned her bridges with Andrew Lloyd Webber she could have played Grizabella in that dress.

Grizabella.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
- Joel’s speech “thank you for the support you’ve given me and love you’ve shown me over the years.” Were his parents there? I don’t know they look like so wouldn’t be able to pick them out on the vid
Over the years? It's barely been one year, wtf is he on about? Or is he on about his folks?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I appreciate his confidence, I'd have hidden under my mom's skirt at his age rather than perform on a stage even if I loved singing. But at the same time, he's not a good singer based on the snippet I heard (it's not about age since there are very talented kids out there) so they might want to be careful with overly boosting his ego by letting him perform in public situations.
There's a fine line between healthy confidence which every kid should have and feel their parents support and getting an overly inflated ego which doesn't match actual talent/skills (Carrie anyone?).
---

I fear Carrie might not come to her senses before bringing a child into the world. So Joel might luck out and always have Tom in his life. 😹😹😹
Now that would be unfortunate, but you aren't wrong. I just have a very hard time imagining Carrie as a mother, it's hard to picture her putting anyone else first tbh. Not to mention the begging-for-freebies we'll have to endure. Joel will tag every Disney related baby IG out there with the announcement, like he did for their engagement lol

Reactions: 10
I just saw that it was in the end of Enchanted! Of cooooourse it had to be something to do with a rEdHeAd PrInCeSs 🙄
Who marries the unexpected guy and not the prince she thought.

bold of her to think Joel is Dempsey lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Divina’s tik tok has me like 😳

- the congregation singing the friends theme tune

- Tom singing that song from Oliver

- the kiss……in front of EVERYONE, despite her not wanting all eyes on her.

- Joel’s little dance as they enter the room as me and Mrs montague

- Scott’s speech “being the matchmaker that I am, insisted that she talk” (cuts off) she left that out of the story. Also, Scott talks soooooo fast

BIB Joel’s parents were definitely there. There’s a still on TikTok of divina with Joel’s mum and his mum and dad were sat next toJoel and bradley during the speeches from joel….I didn’t recognise anyone else I know from his school/dance mates xx

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t wait for her incomprehensible rant in another q&a this week, over-explaining why she did go for a wedding event after all. It will come down to „because I wanted to“ and „but it was soooo non-traditional and not like other girls!“

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.