Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she didn't have any fresh flowers - bouquets, centrepieces etc. Part of me thinks great, points for being environmentally friendly and cutting down on logistics but the other part thinks she's being stingy as she has form for! That said I bet she paid over the odds for those dried flower bouquets and her headband (can't remember if they had boutonnieres), they look quite well made.

Especially if it transpires they got any part of the wedding comped and/or a nice payout from a media publication. I mean they already had the money from Hello! in February so that ought to have paid for a nice chunk of it although they seemingly already spent it on multiple holidays.

She didn't have to have that many bridesmaids/groomsmen (for a second wedding 🙄) or such a ridiculous OTT ugly bespoke dress that appears to have cost multiple thousands going by the pricing (no idea if she would've secured a discount, ugly as it is it looks like a lot of work went into it). Money could've been clawed back from those areas.

I wonder if her parents (cough Tom) said a figure and Carrie enjoyed spending that money on all the stuff that mattered to her (venue, $$$$ ugly dress, premium hair and make up, accessories, bridesmaids/groomsmen, fairground, string quartet, evening band, probably more stuff we've yet to see) but blew the budget and ended up cheaping out on the stuff the couple were supposed to cover themselves (centrepieces, favours, Joel's shoes 😂, cake/dessert if it turns out to be underwhelming/childish/gifted). She's a big fan of spending other people's money, not so much her own!

They presumably also have a (Disney?) honeymoon coming up in October, I could see her wanting to save her (Joel's!*) money to go all out for that.

*I'm all for shared finances upon marriage but something tells me Carrie sees that happening in one direction only 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what kind of useless/ugly wedding gift Joel has given her for this second wedding, after he got her that desk (that wasn't really a desk) last time. We all know that Carrie got him something from the claw machines in Blackpool as a wedding gift for him lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd almost feel sad for her parents not getting to see Carrie wed in more typical bridal attire, particularly since they were excluded from her original 'white wedding'.

However Debbie seems to have fully enabled the monstrous dress (and her daughter's wonderful adult personality) so no sympathy there.

Reactions: 18
I wonder what kind of useless/ugly wedding gift Joel has given her for this second wedding, after her got her that desk (that wasn't really a desk) last time. We all know that Carrie got him something from the claw machines in Blackpool as her wedding gift for him lol
Apart from the disaster that was Joelmas, has she ever actually done anything for Joel? Joel is the one that buys her stuff or treats her to (freebie) spa days. Even the engagement was all about Carrie. She got him some rock that one time from Llandudno and a stuffed toy that had a fiver on. But has she ever actually done anything for him?

Reactions: 24
What does joel say after the celebrant has presumably said “you may now kiss the bride”?

Reactions: 2
Apart from the disaster that was Joelmas, has she ever actually done anything for Joel? Joel is the one that buys her stuff or treats her to (freebie) spa days. Even the engagement was all about Carrie. She got him some rock that one time from Llandudno and a stuffed toy that had a fiver on. But has she ever actually done anything for him?
Hasn't he also gifted her one of the trips they went on, either as a late birthday present or an engagement/wedding gift? She's given him that ugly crocheted scarf she had lying around the house, the Joelmas tat, the rock and stuffed toys she won. I think that's really it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hasn't he also gifted her one of the trips they went on, either as a late birthday present or an engagement/wedding gift? She's given him that ugly crocheted scarf she had lying around the house, the Joelmas tat, the rock and stuffed toys she won. I think that's really it.
Oh yeah! Disneyland Paris was his gift to her for her birthday. Imagine being the one in the relationship with all the money and making your SO a scarf that he's never worn and he gifts you with a holiday

• Haha
The only slide in Rob Houchen's carousel that involves Joel in any way...charming!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Carrie's dream husband Jamie Muscato was not at the wedding, was he? I haven't really looked at too many pics, after seeing that monstrosity of a dress :D

Reactions: 2
Jamie Muscato was there, there’s a picture of him on the last thread looking like he’d rather be anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jamie Muscato was there, there’s a picture of him on the last thread looking like he’d rather be anywhere else.
Jamie truly did look like he was pleading for help with his eyes in that photo 😬

• Haha

I posted this before, but it’s still relevant and explains so much. She has such an inferiority complex. She feels inferior to Tom bc he’s massively successful, while she’s……not. He married his high school sweetheart whereas she is a serial romancer.

I think she put massive amounts of weird self imposed rules and pressures on herself, just so she can even compare herself to Tom.
Awwww I miss the dear Tom/Carrie/Gi days

Reactions: 12
Ah well at least she doesn’t have to buy a Halloween costume this year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
IMG_7619.png
So glad they put that disclaimer on for the very obvious filter, because I unfortunately no longer have eyes after seeing her dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.