Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear the preacher say, "Speak now or forever hold your peace"
There's the silence, there's my last chance
I stand up with sweaty hands, all eyes on me
Horrified looks from everyone in the room
But I'm only looking at Shrek
I am not the kind of girl human
Who should be wearing green and orange on a white veil occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I cannot WAIT for the inevitable Q&A where she addresses stuff from here about her wedding.

Go on Carrie, here’s some ideas for you:

• why did you pick the ugliest wedding dress any of us have ever seen?

• why did you have a full blown wedding after stating you didn’t want one?

• why did you perform at your wedding after saying you didn't want it to be a performance?

• no seriously, why did you pick that dress????
I bet she'll try to be faux-humble: 'We were BOTH really happy with our Gretna Green marriage but we felt bad our family and friends missed out. Our parents in particular. We decided to host a party [note, not another ceremony/wedding] so our nearest and dearest could celebrate with us!'

Personally I think Joel was casting about for a magazine feature (with Carrie's blessing) with limited success (since they're barely zelebs) until the publication realised their mid-February issue was a bit thin and/or another celeb dropped out or rescheduled. $$$

That and they were facing some concern from the Fletcher side and Joel wanted to lock it down stat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I posted this before, but it’s still relevant and explains so much. She has such an inferiority complex. She feels inferior to Tom bc he’s massively successful, while she’s……not. He married his high school sweetheart whereas she is a serial romancer.

I think she put massive amounts of weird self imposed rules and pressures on herself, just so she can even compare herself to Tom.
I couldn’t even get through half of that. She is so shouty and annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine if she had a veil! With orange, brown and teal taffeta accents 😂

I almost think the dress could've worked if she'd stuck to pale gold and had the embroidered green layer as a eccentric robe over the top. The combination looks reasonable on the bodice. I don't even mind the contrasting folksy belt (the detail is quite beautiful).

She could've swapped the pale gold skirt for a madcap taffeta monstrosity in the evening, preferably with nicer colours/ONE colour and not brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
An actress I really like posted pix on her IG from the wedding and I have gone off her a little :(

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We have a theme. Dress shaped like a pastry!

• Haha
  • Heart
The only thing Celinde posted from the wedding was a story of her and another guest (can't remember who) that she reposted.... Hmm. Still curious about what happened there. Also, Rob's carousel makes it look like Celinde is the bride, not Carrie. He only posted one photo of Carrie (a blurry photo of her spinning), and the last photo is of him and Celinde looking gorgeous
---
An actress I really like posted pix on her IG from the wedding and I have gone off her a little :(
Which actress?

Reactions: 10
Love that they went for a Shrek theme wedding. She suits being Fiona!

Also, loved Carries uneven nails too, really adds to the swamp vibes!
IMG_3344.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I look at some of her exes, I can’t believe how she’s settled. How can you go from Pete/ Ollie to Joel? I’m not even just talking about his looks, his personality is also a walking ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Whoever their photographer was did her dirty placing the blonde pregnant woman up front because she’s holding her belly and has light hair you look at her before Carrie. Should of been Gi to match the girl on the front left.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Whoever their photographer was did her dirty placing the blonde pregnant woman up front because she’s holding her belly and has light hair you look at her before Carrie. Should of been Gi to match the girl on the front left.

Carrie literally blends into the trees behind her. She doesn't stand out at all

Danny with a bad angle is the one who did the photos so it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't know the concept of symmetry

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Off topic but women holding their bumps like that really do my tits in. We get it, you’re not fat, it’s a baby.

(And I get sometimes the bump is heavy and holding it helps. But that’s not what’s happening)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Off topic but women holding their bumps like that really do my tits in. We get it, you’re not fat, it’s a baby.

(And I get sometimes the bump is heavy and holding it helps. But that’s not what’s happening)
Megan Markle would do that constantly. So annoying

I’ve just realised the orange bits of the skirt go down in almost stripes, like a badger or some other creature with a stripe. Aahahahahaha it gets worse each time i see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't know I needed a Taylor Swift/CHF crossover but here we are 😂 well played!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.